Strategic Alliances Manager
CURRENT OPENINGS /
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities. For more information, visit plainsight.ai.
Plainsight streamlines vision AI for enterprises with new ways to analyze, share and benefit from valuable visual information. Solving problems where others have failed, Plainsight helps the world’s most innovative customers realize the potential of their data through smart, easy to use, effective solutions. Our intuitive, low-code platform gives every team across organizations the ability to build, manage, and operationalize solutions. With actionable insights and unblinking accuracy, Plainsight powers enterprise-ready applications to automate processes, mitigate risk, enhance product portfolios, and increase revenue opportunities.
This is both a strategic and hands-on tactical role. At Plainsight, building out our go-to-market and technology alliances is a critical element of our growth plan and a strategic focus of the executive leadership team. This position provides an excellent opportunity to make a significant, direct impact on the success of Plainsight’s aggressive growth objectives. You will balance strategy and execution, using your knowledge of partnership dynamics, technical integration experience, and expertise in business development to lead and facilitate account planning and go-to-market activities that result in both sourced and influenced revenue opportunities. You are the right candidate if you are a highly motivated, self-starter who is comfortable operating in a fluid, constantly evolving partnership ecosystem.
- Reporting to the SVP of Business Development, you will support the vision and strategy for the partnership program at Plainsight that spans strategic go-to-market partnerships, technology alliances as well as inbound technology licensing partnerships
- Help drive the ISV partner sourced and influenced revenue pipeline and forecast, working closely with the Global Sales and Professional Services organization to achieve annual revenue targets
- Fully understand Plainsight’s products and services business, the opportunities in front of us, and market dynamics, in order to contribute to building the right partner opportunities within new markets and new technology segments
- Monitor, research and develop intelligence on emerging trends and disruptive companies in the MarTech, SalesTech and Customer Experience software spaces
- Own the creation of go-to-market planning with each partner, including co-marketing activities to drive pipeline, including trade shows, user conferences, webinars, press releases, case studies/references, etc. You will work closely with the Partner Marketing team to execute these demand generation activities
- Work with Sales Executives to qualify, pursue and close new revenue opportunities that our partners bring to us (directly sourced as well as influenced)
- Work closely with the product team to coordinate engineering efforts for all technology partnerships that involve an integration to Plainsight products, or are providing technology embedded within our products
- Handle partner escalation requests and engage appropriate Plainsight leaders to resolve them
- Maintain reporting/analytics on the effectiveness of our partnerships – make recommendations to terminate or expand partnerships based on performance/impact
- Screen inbound partnership requests and make recommendations about whether we should pursue or reject them
- Travel, as required, to meet partners face-to-face. Approximately 10-20% travel in post COVID times.
- Partner DNA – loves to build long-term, strategic win-win partnerships that drive revenue for both parties
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years building and scaling strategic partnerships and/or ISV ecosystem partners, preferably within a high growth SaaS business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to persuasively communicate partnership proposals to all levels of the organization – both inside Plainsight and at partner companies
- Proven ability to influence and lead individuals and teams and align resources to drive successful partnerships, track record of driving decisions in a team environment
- High clock speed and ability to think on your feet, gets things done
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity and the will to succeed
- Has strong technical acumen and is well versed in emerging technical trends
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships with peers and senior leaders across the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and Customer CRM tools
This role is 100% remote. Our entire company works virtually, and often across time zones. You will be based remotely and will need to be well-versed in the use of Slack and video conferencing.
Plainsight is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.