Performance Marketing Specialist
Toronto, Ontario /
Full-Time (Remote Available)
Plooto’s vision is to enable the advancement of small and medium businesses, by developing the tools & insights they need to manage & maximize their cash flow. We aim to automate complex financial processes by building a complete cash flow management platform that unifies payments, processes, control, reconciliation, and reporting. Plooto’s multi-platform product is trusted by over 6,000 SMBs and their finance teams. Plooto Network, with over 150K businesses, enables our customers to discover and transact with any vendor, supplier, or biller in North America. For more information, visit plooto.com
As the Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be accountable for the strategy, development, and execution of marketing programs aimed at optimizing touch-points throughout the funnel to drive further conversions. Data-driven and with an experimental mindset, you will be working on all marketing channels, including our website, email campaigns, post-signup experience, landing pages, and paid campaigns just to name a few. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager leading our Acquisition team, you will work closely with our content marketing manager, acquisition team, and product marketing manager. A/B tests, AARRR, confidence level, RICE, and lead magnets are techniques and metrics you are familiar with and will use on a daily basis in this role.
What You’ll Do
- Report on key performance indicators and insights for improvement from existing and new marketing programs
- Develop and manage the marketing experiment calendar including, but not limited to, homepage experiments, drip campaigns, A/B tests, post-signup onboarding flow
- Work closely with the marketing team to run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end aimed at increasing conversions and performance ratios: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of each campaign through to completion
- Analyze data to monitor campaign performance, uncover areas for improvement, and develop ways to scale
- 3+ years of relevant CRO and digital marketing experience
- Performance-driven, you have a track record of success in driving revenue growth through your work
- Deeply analytical, expertise in data analytics - ability to identify and prioritize growth opportunities and develop ways to meet them
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Hubspot
- A dynamic communicator comfortable selling ideas to senior leaders
What we Offer
- Culture: We’re a purpose-driven meritocratic culture where bias, tenure, and egos are replaced with debate, data, and facts so we can spend as much time as possible on impactful work to create real value for our customers. Plus, we provide regular social events by our awesome Social Committee, live and virtual coffee chats, and more!
- Growth: We’re a fast-paced FinTech company with numerous opportunities to learn, grow and take on new challenges. You’ll have an immediate impact. Additionally, all Plootonians can participate in the employee stock option plan from day 1.
- Benefits: Day 1 access to comprehensive medical and health, including 100% drug coverage. We offer flexibility through WFH options and generous time off (vacation, sick, etc.)
- Security: Plooto is trusted by over 6,000 SMBs and their finance teams. We’re profitable and have never gone through layoffs.