Toronto, Ontario /
Full-Time (Remote Available)
Why does Plooto Exist?
82% of small businesses fail due to cash flow problems. Our vision is to enable the advancement of small and medium-sized businesses. We do this by developing the tools & insights our customers need to maximize their cash flow. We automate their complex financial processes with our complete cash flow management platform. Over 7,000 businesses and their finance teams trust Plooto to manage their payments so they can focus on reaching their true potential.
As Plooto’s Product Designer, you’ll partner with the Product Design Manager to turn complex problems into intuitive customer experiences. You’ll have an opportunity to make a lasting impact on Plooto and our product, our design processes, and most importantly, our customers. We'll count on you to own each stage of the design process with a data-driven and research mindset. You’ll play a key role in both feature and product design as well as influence our overall brand design. You'll also partner with our Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to drive an exceptional customer journey.
- Own all aspects of design from ideation, research, and prototyping to user testing and production
- Design simple and frictionless experiences that our customers love
- Translate qualitative and quantitative data into informed customer-centric design decisions
- Partner closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to drive product strategy
- Create and execute a creative design process
- Be a champion of our customers, and act as an expert of design thinking at Plooto
- Lead a cross-functional design team (brand/visual designer, content marketing manager and web developer) to improve our design and brand consistency
- Contribute to the team's growth and effectiveness through mentorship and strong collaboration
- 3+ years of Product Design experience
- Demonstrated success in shipping successful products to customers
- Ability to own design process end-to-end from concept to implementation
- Fluency in Figma Sketch, Illustrator, or other design tools
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design tools
- Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with Product, Engineering and Marketing to drive and influence product decisions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why Become a Plootonian?
Everything we do can be traced back to our Leadership Principles. We leave our egos at the door and roll up our sleeves to get things done. We have an extremely strong product-market fit with an ever-growing customer base. We’re backed by an experienced and diverse group of FinTech veterans.
We have really big ambitions and are scaling rapidly. You’ll get the space and the support you need to grow by focusing deeply on meaningful work. Plootonians are passionate about their customers, teams, and FinTech, so you’ll feel right at home! You’ll receive a competitive salary, stock options from day 1, and an annual bonus (on top of many other benefits).
Secure your seat on our rocket ship as we build the next FinTech unicorn together!