Senior Product Manager - Patient Engagement
Greater Toronto Area /
Engineering – Product Management /
What if you could personally impact the future of healthcare? As part of the PocketHealth team, you will enable hospitals and clinics across North America — and more importantly, empower nearly a million patients — to discover a better healthcare experience.
PocketHealth is a patient-centric platform that enables hospitals and clinics across North America to share imaging records digitally with patients, instantly and securely. Through our platform, we enable patients to be active and engaged participants in their own care, and take control of their care journey. In addition to image sharing, which is the heart of the PocketHealth platform, we’ve grown our core functionality to enable sharing between hospitals and physicians, as well as instant image retrieval and automated importing capability. PocketHealth is a unified image management solution for over 500 hospitals and clinics across North America. We believe that by placing patients at the center of the record release process, data moves more ethically, easily and securely throughout the care journey, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to help make this vision a reality for millions more patients across North America.
Our work is rooted in our values of compassion, integrity and commitment, and flexibility. We use these values daily to support a work culture that enables our team to grow, manage changes, and ultimately thrive.
Our team seeks a curious and hands-on Senior Product Manager who is driven to gain a deep understanding of the the needs and preferences of patients who use PocketHealth. Your primary focus will be on creating and refining products and features that support patients throughout their healthcare journey.
Your high level of user empathy with a focus on continuously delivering high-quality, valuable features that increase the confidence of patients makes you an ideal candidate.
You’ll join a growing team of Product Managers who are eager to learn, collaborate, and elevate our product development processes. You’ll also collaborate closely with our Engineers, Designers, Marketers, and Patient Experience team members to deliver ongoing improvements to our the overall patient experience.
About The Role
- Develop a deep understanding of PocketHealth’s product offering for patients and grow into an expert for the Patient Engagement product area
- Lead and oversee ideation, planning, development, and launch of new product features that support patients
- Collaborate with design, marketing, customer success, and other product development teams to ensure alignment and identify opportunities for collaboration that benefit our users’ end to end experience
- Communicate ideas, progress, and results to stakeholders to ensure awareness and understanding of product decisions and direction
- Define, analyze, and own metrics that inform new features that get built and represent the performance of features in the app
- Make and own critical decisions about prioritization and ensure the team is always working on the most important thing
- Adjust and build upon existing processes within your product team to optimize delivery based on the product, customer, and team members
- Strong desire to understand the problem space and opportunities to improve patients' lives
- Proven experience leading product development teams, shipping products and features to users, and scaling them up
- Ability to balance team capacity across building new features, tackling technical debt, and optimizing what already exists and are comfortable providing your team with absolute clarity on priorities
- Capacity to operate with an extreme sense of accountability and are willing to flex into different roles to support your team which could include testing, vendor evaluation, writing copy, or other tasks required to optimize the success of your product area
- Proven history of using quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions and measure success
- Technical knowledge, able to discuss technical considerations that impact product decisions and the drive to learn more where necessary
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably in a rapidly growing startup or healthcare company
PocketHealth is a mission-driven company that’s backed by some of the leading healthcare and A.I. venture capital investors in North America. We want all members of our team to love working here.
Reasons people join the PocketHealth team:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on improving healthcare
- Competitive salary and benefits, including stock options in our fast-growing company
- A dynamic, passionate, and collaborative culture
- Four weeks PTO (that we actively encourage you to take!)
- Unlimited wellness days
- The latest, greatest technology to ensure you can do your job effectively
- A winning strategy and market potential
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
Since our founding, PocketHealth has taken steps to create a safe and comfortable work environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We’ve built a culture where difference is valued, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative.
PocketHealth is an equal opportunity employer. It is part of our mission to empower patients and make healthcare accessible for everyone, and we know this can only be achieved with a team of diverse perspectives that is representative of the communities we serve. We strive to become leaders in diversifying the HealthTech space and encourage applications from candidates with a variety of life experiences.
If you would like to request accommodations please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Accommodations.