Performance Marketing Manager
Greater Toronto Area /
Marketing – Demand Generation /
What if you could personally impact the future of healthcare? As part of the PocketHealth team, you will enable hospitals and clinics across North America — and more importantly, empower nearly a million patients — to discover a better healthcare experience.
PocketHealth is a patient-centric platform that enables hospitals and clinics across North America to share imaging records digitally with patients, instantly and securely. Through our platform, we enable patients to be active and engaged participants in their own care, and take control of their care journey. In addition to image sharing, which is the heart of the PocketHealth platform, we’ve grown our core functionality to enable sharing between hospitals and physicians, as well as instant image retrieval and automated importing capability. PocketHealth is a unified image management solution for over 500 hospitals and clinics across North America. We believe that by placing patients at the center of the record release process, data moves more ethically, easily and securely throughout the care journey, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to help make this vision a reality for millions more patients across North America.
Our work is rooted in our values of compassion, integrity and commitment, and flexibility. We use these values daily to support a work culture that enables our team to grow, manage changes, and ultimately thrive.
We are looking for an analytical, creative, and disciplined marketer to help manage and scale our paid marketing efforts. We’re looking for an individual with a track record of building out world class campaigns across paid marketing channels that attract the attention of consumers.
As a key member of the Marketing team reporting to the Demand Generation Lead, the Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for managing our external paid agencies and acting as our in-house PPC expert.
About the role
- Manage our external paid media agencies (Paid Social, Paid Search, Programmatic)
- Become an expert on the nuances of the healthcare market so you can effectively drive growth through paid channels
- Work with internal and external partners to develop the right creative, copy, and audience segmentation to effectively target patients and providers
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of campaigns, programs and channels and develop insights and recommendations
- Conduct ongoing testing and experimentation
- A strong understanding of DTC marketing
- A successful track record of driving demand through a variety of paid channels
- Deep experience with Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic advertising
- Experience working with external agencies
- A growth mindset and a comfort level operating in fast-moving, high growth environments
- The ability to interpret data and results, and turn them into actionable insights that drive decision-making
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, in particular Brand, Comms, and Product Marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
Reasons people join the PocketHealth team:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on improving healthcare
- Competitive salary and benefits, including stock options in our fast-growing company
- A dynamic, passionate, and collaborative culture
- Four weeks PTO (that we actively encourage you to take!)
- Unlimited wellness days
- The latest, greatest technology to ensure you can do your job effectively
- A winning strategy and market potential
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
Since our founding, PocketHealth has taken steps to create a safe and comfortable work environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We’ve built a culture where difference is valued, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative.
PocketHealth is an equal opportunity employer. It is part of our mission to empower patients and make healthcare accessible for everyone, and we know this can only be achieved with a team of diverse perspectives that is representative of the communities we serve. We strive to become leaders in diversifying the HealthTech space and encourage applications from candidates with a variety of life experiences.
If you would like to request accommodations please contact our team at email@example.com with the Subject line: Accommodations.