Revenue Operations Specialist
Greater Toronto Area /
Marketing – Revenue Operations /
What if you could personally impact the future of healthcare? As part of the PocketHealth team, you will enable hospitals and clinics across North America — and more importantly, empower nearly a million patients — to discover a better healthcare experience.
PocketHealth is a patient-centric platform that enables hospitals and clinics across North America to share imaging records digitally with patients, instantly and securely. Through our platform, we enable patients to be active and engaged participants in their own care, and take control of their care journey. In addition to image sharing, which is the heart of the PocketHealth platform, we’ve grown our core functionality to enable sharing between hospitals and physicians, as well as instant image retrieval and automated importing capability. PocketHealth is a unified image management solution for over 500 hospitals and clinics across North America. We believe that by placing patients at the center of the record release process, data moves more ethically, easily and securely throughout the care journey, and we’re looking for passionate individuals to help make this vision a reality for millions more patients across North America.
Our work is rooted in our values of compassion, integrity and commitment, and flexibility. We use these values daily to support a work culture that enables our team to grow, manage changes, and ultimately thrive.
We are looking for a tech savvy, analytical, and process oriented Revenue Operations professional to help build out and maintain our go-to-market tech stack, processes, and workflows. We’re looking for an individual with a track record of supporting revenue teams across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success within high-growth tech companies.
As a key member of the broader Revenue teams, and reporting directly to the Head of Demand Marketing, the Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for maintaining the technologies and processes that our go-to-market teams rely on to be effective in their roles.
About the role
- Manage our existing RevOps tech stack, including Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, and tertiary technologies that feed into these platforms
- Work with management to identify and implement new technologies to improve the effectiveness of our revenue teams
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and workflows
- Build out and manage our GTM reporting and dashboards
- Help with territory planning and ongoing territory management
- 1-2 years experience working in Salesforce in an administrative role
- Experience working with marketing automation technology
- A background in Marketing, Sales, or Customer Success
- Experience working as the admin of a revenue technology stack
- A growth mindset and a comfort level operating in fast-moving, high growth environments
- A strong understanding of B2B go-to-market strategies
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams, in particular Marketing, and Sales teams
Reasons people join the PocketHealth team:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on improving healthcare
- Competitive salary and benefits, including stock options in our fast-growing company
- A dynamic, passionate, and collaborative culture
- Four weeks PTO (that we actively encourage you to take!)
- Unlimited wellness days
- The latest, greatest technology to ensure you can do your job effectively
- A winning strategy and market potential
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
Since our founding, PocketHealth has taken steps to create a safe and comfortable work environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We’ve built a culture where difference is valued, and inclusiveness is a reflex, not an initiative.
PocketHealth is an equal opportunity employer. It is part of our mission to empower patients and make healthcare accessible for everyone, and we know this can only be achieved with a team of diverse perspectives that is representative of the communities we serve. We strive to become leaders in diversifying the HealthTech space and encourage applications from candidates with a variety of life experiences.
If you would like to request accommodations please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject line: Accommodations.