Technical Research Intern
Business / Admin – Business /
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
Polygon is looking for a Technical Research Intern to support our DEFI team over the next two to three months. This is a full time, 100% remote position that will give exposure to some of the most complex problems within decentralized finance currently.
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for career in DEFI.
- Provide analytical support to branches and their teams.
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to Defi partners, products, services.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree preferable.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon