Tech – Engineering /
What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
We're looking for a Technical Writer to join our project.
You'll work closely with our developers to understand and document our technologies and provide information, and content to an audience of engineers, developers and enterprise clients. The produced content can be in the form of written documentation, blog posts, video content, or public code repositories.
You will take part in testing our products and documentation to ensure accuracy and consistency.
You will run workshops to transfer knowledge to internal shareholders and external partners.
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer on complex products/projects (preferably in blockchain space)
- Familiarity with the concept of zero-knowledge proof and circom language
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills in English language
- Experience owning the end-to-end documentation creation process
- Demonstrated and proven ability to run multiple tasks, self manage a high volume of tasks, priorities, and set yourself high standard of accuracy, proficiency and precision
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating with a wide range of people, teams and community members
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Client-focused, partnering approach with both our business leaders, managers and engineers to deliver a first-class experience for all stakeholders
- Natural curiosity and learning agility.
- Willingness to develop, change and evolve quickly.
It will be nice if you are:
- Familiar with blockchain and/or zero-knowledge concepts
- Experienced as a technical writer on open source software
- Posses great teaching skills that translate into amazing written work
- Experienced with some of the following: Docs-as-code tooling and environments
- Documenting SaaS products
- Programming Or Other Technical Experience
Last but not least:
- We are looking for positive, optimistic, proactive, and creative people who are looking forward to building innovative technology.
The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
*Company matching 401k with 6% match
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Employee Development Program
Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Learn More about Polygon
Website | Twitter | Ecosystem Twitter | Developer Twitter | Studios Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Discord | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn