Product Marketing Manager, Collegiate
Los Angeles /
Our mission at Poparazzi is to spread empathy and connect people in the most authentic way possible. We do this by making social media less about promoting ourselves, and more about sharing moments with the people we love. People are at the heart of everything we build. We design products and experiences that bring the world closer together: one pop at a time.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manger to join Poparazzi and help launch the app across U.S colleges and high schools.
What You'll Do
- Oversee Poparazzi's field marketing program, focused on high school & universities
- Conduct regular campus visits to educate relevant campus orgs about Poparazzi's mission & activate at major campus events
- Recruit, onboard, train, and manage a network of college ambassadors
- Conduct research and market analyses to identify opportunities for the product & marketing teams
- Develop a field marketing playbook to build out best practices & ensure consistent brand messaging
- Budget management and tracking
- 2+ years of experience in field marketing
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the collegiate landscape, including Greek Life & ambassador programs