Software Engineer, Backend
Los Angeles /
Our mission at Poparazzi is to spread empathy and connect people in the most authentic way possible. We do this by making social media less about promoting ourselves, and more about sharing moments with the people we love. People are at the heart of everything we build. We design products and experiences that bring the world closer together: one pop at a time.
We’re looking for a Sr. Backend Engineer to join Poparazzi. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to make a huge impact on the ground floor of a high growth startup.
What you'll do:
- Make shit happen
- Build and manage a stable, scalable back-end to support millions of users
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, particularly with scaling backend systems
- Experience with Node, AWS, Dynamo, Redis is a bonus but not required
- Team player
- Good problem solving skills