Digital Marketing Co-op
Halifax, NS /
You’re passionate about a sustainable future and want to build something special. You want autonomy to own your work and at the same time to work with a talented, like minded team. The pace and scope of building a category defining product and launching on a global scale doesn’t scare you - it excites you.
We feel exactly the same way.
Potential Motors is an electric vehicle technology startup focused on electric off-road vehicles. Our technology, Off-Road OS, will accelerate the off-road transition to electric vehicles by enabling manufacturers to develop more modular, performant, and resilient EV products. We are looking for ambitious people to join our team in electrifying an industry, starting with the launch of the world’s first electric ORV, the Adventure 1.
Here’s the problem we are facing:
Marketing is at the forefront of Potential Motors' success in the coming years and you will be able to join in at the ground level. As we launch our first electric off-road vehicle (ORV), it is time to put our planning and strategy to work executing content. This includes social media marketing, content creation, campaign creation, and creative asset development.
May 2023- August 2023
Here's where you'll come in:
- Create compelling, thoughtful, on-brand content that fosters engagement and supports the growth of the Potential Motors community through socials and newsletters.
- Develop marketing assets that align with the brand guidelines, vision, and story.
- In collaboration with the marketing team, you’ll develop and participate in campaign launches, events, and execution of the overall marketing strategy to power the launch of a new category-defining product.
- Confidently engage online with team members, founders, investors, followers, and potential customers with empathy and creativity.
- Keep up to date on the latest online trends in social media, and the off-road and EV industries.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education majoring in marketing, communications, or a related discipline.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in managing social media accounts and using content monitoring and scheduling tools.
- Experience in content creation with a strong attention to detail and a good “creative eye.”
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a growth mindset.
- Experience with tools such as: Hootsuite, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress, G-Suite
What it’s like to work with us:
Ongoing mentorship after your co-op is complete
Freedom and flexibility in work-life balance
You will work with something real - you will see your work driving!
Develop a detailed understanding of current and future technology in electric vehicles
Team Building Events