Sales Operations Associate
Brooklyn, NY /
Growth – Sales /
Praxis Labs is a learning and development company with the mission of making society more equitable. Based in Brooklyn, NY, we leverage immersive learning experiences in Virtual Reality, combined with actionable data insights on our learning and reflection platform to improve justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) for our clients and their employees (our learners!).
Praxis Labs was founded by women of color. As a diverse team, we bring our lived experiences and unique perspectives to bear as we seek to build the most efficacious and impactful learning experiences. We recently launched our flagship learning journey, Pivotal Experiences, with clients like Google, Uber, Nordstrom, Etsy and have been featured in Forbes, Essence, Afrotech, and Fortune.
As a fast growing mission-driven startup, we are looking to grow our Sales team and hire a Sales Operations Associate to help us grow and increase our impact.
We are returning to office for a couple days a week in New York City in the Spring of 2022 (pending COVID-19 health guidelines). In the interim, we are offering flexible work space.
Salary range: $75,000-$100,000
- In 1 month, you will have set up systems that help track sales allowing the sales team to better drive towards impact.
- In 3 months, you will have developed a sales playbook that details how to identify a high impact opportunity, organized sales collateral and have created collateral that was needed, and leveraged your sales tracking system to share our progress, insights, and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- In 6 months, you will have helped increase high value deal closures and have built a strong pipeline which is aligned and tracking towards our company’s sales goals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the co-founders, the Customer Success team, and stakeholders to build and implement a sales tracking system that enables the team to make strategic decisions on time allocation and track towards sales goals.
- Document processes and sales stories to create a sales playbook which can be used by team members to assess the value and impact of a potential opportunity.
- Organize and create- as needed- collateral to support sales processes
- Report out insights from sales tracking processes weekly, monthly, and quarterly. Provide recommendations to the team on how to best prioritize.
- Conduct and attend early sales calls and ensure timely follow up to progress deals, identifying high value and impact opportunities
- Experience with and/or proven passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Incredibly organized and great at creating systems and processes
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Comfort building sales and marketing collateral for enterprise sales
- Familiarity with sales tracking systems and/or ability to learn quickly on the job
- Excitement and/or experience with learning and development or edtech
Benefits & Perks
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Competitive salary + equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Professional development budget
- Annual wellness stipend
- Work From Home stipend
- Quarterly team retreats
Due to COVID-19, we have moved to a temporary remote working environment - we recognize the challenges of working from home and welcome open dialogue on what the best hours and working environment looks like for each individual. We also provide a generous stipend for home office setup while we’re still fully remote.