Brooklyn, NY /
Growth – Marketing & Voice /
Praxis Labs is a learning and development company with the mission of making society more equitable. Based in Brooklyn, NY, we leverage immersive learning experiences in Virtual Reality, combined with actionable data insights on our learning and reflection platform to improve justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) for our clients and their employees (our learners!).
Praxis Labs was founded by women of color. As a diverse team, we bring our lived experiences and unique perspectives to bear as we seek to build the most efficacious and impactful learning experiences. We recently launched our flagship learning journey, Pivotal Experiences, with clients like Google, Uber, Nordstrom, Etsy and have been featured in Forbes, Essence, Afrotech, and Fortune.
As a fast growing mission-driven startup, we are looking to grow our Marketing & Voice efforts by hiring a Marketing Manager.
We are returning to office for a couple days a week in New York City in the Spring of 2022 (pending COVID-19 health guidelines). In the interim, we are offering flexible work space.
Salary range: $120,000-$160,000
- In 1 month, you will have taken over the management of social media and press relations and developed a strategic marketing plan with short and long term goals.
- In 3 months, you will have executed on that marketing plan, owning a budget and working across teams to achieve marketing, communications, and thought leadership outcome and launched new collateral that help tell our story and inform our network and potential clients about our approach and efficacy.
- In 6 months, you will have identified metrics and proof points of marketing efforts impact on new sales, upselling, and thought leadership and codified your work and help develop a marketing function to support the business.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the co-founders, the Sales and Customer Success team, as well as the Curriculum and Design team to create a high quality marketing strategy
- Lead execution of the marketing strategy with support and resources from the team and external partners
- Enable sales and customer success to effectively understand and articulate the value of our offerings to buyers
- Drive the development of high-value content assets that answer how our solutions solve key business pains for buyers and provide the fuel for driving inbound leads
- Create systems, structures, and measurement tracking against the strategic plan
- Report out marketing outcomes weekly, monthly, and quarterly for key stakeholders
- Manage Praxis Labs social media and develop thought leadership content for our network and the field
- Experience with and/or proven passion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Incredibly organized and great at creating systems and processes
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
- Motivated self starter who is comfortable working independently
- Experience or familiarity with marketing, communications, writing, social media management, storytelling, brand and voice management
- Excitement and/or experience with learning and development or edtech
Benefits & Perks
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Competitive salary + equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous vacation policy
- Professional development budget
- Annual wellness stipend
- Work From Home stipend
- Quarterly team retreats
Due to COVID-19, we have moved to a temporary remote working environment - we recognize the challenges of working from home and welcome open dialogue on what the best hours and working environment looks like for each individual. We also provide a generous stipend for home office setup while we’re still fully remote.