Voice Support Specialist
Dallas, TX /
Revenue – Tech Support /
The restaurant industry is currently going through a major labor shortage. This situation will only worsen if there is an economic downturn, especially for quick service restaurants. Presto is the leader in next-gen automation technologies that help restaurants increase capacity, lower costs, and enhance guest experience by significantly improving labor productivity.
● Voice: Guests and staff can place orders using conversational A.I. with over 95% accuracy (highest in the industry), even in noisy environments.
● Vision: Using just a few cameras equipped with computer vision, restaurants can measure throughput and order accuracy, identify issues, repeat visitors and implement real-time fixes.
● Touch: Designed for both drive-thru and dine-in applications, the same Presto Flex can be deployed as a pay-at-table, staff handheld, kiosk, or drive-thru line buster—offering wide front-of-house flexibility.
Join us to be a part of a phenomenon that is revolutionizing the restaurant industry!
The Presto team is looking to hire a full-time Operations Support Specialist to provide outstanding support to our customers. During training, our selected candidates will work Monday-Friday. However, after training, they will be required to work at least one weekend day every week.
Operations Support is a critical component to the success of Presto’s team mission of ensuring high customer satisfaction. We are looking for a self-motivated and dynamic candidate to join our support team to gather and parse information from our customers and use our various tools (order monitoring software, log reading, network monitoring, usage reports, etc.). They should be able to use critical thinking skills to research and diagnose reported issues and suggest solutions to our customers based on the information gathered.
- Use exemplary customer service to work over live chat to provide quick responses and solutions
- Follow up and resolve problems through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting
- Use log reading to determine the root cause of reported issues
- Use our web-based tools to monitor the health of our equipment, usage, and error alerts
- Escalate issues to second level support or other departments as necessary
- Recommend content knowledge base articles and improvements to our tools
- Work a schedule that will include weekends and holidays
- The ability to type a minimum of 60 WPM
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Experience using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach to diagnosing and resolving issues
- Positive, customer-focused, service-oriented personality
Nice to have
- 2+ year(s) experience in a call center environment
- 2+ years experience with POS and/or restaurant experience
With over 250,000 systems shipped, we are one of the largest labor automation technology providers in the industry. Founded at M.I.T. in 2008, Presto is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with customers including many of the top 20 restaurant chains in the U.S.
We value people from all walks of life and are committed to creating an inclusive hiring process and work environment. We especially encourage historically underrepresented candidates to apply. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.