Chief of Staff
Mountain View /
CEO's Office /
We are a fast-growing Bay Area-based startup backed by leading investors like Menlo Ventures, Accel and Y-Combinator. We conducted our Series-A fundraise in 2021, and we have continued to grow aggressively, yet cautiously. To continue with our growth trajectory as we keep disrupting consumer finance, we are looking to hire a Chief of Staff to help our leadership make effective decisions and drive our mission critical projects.
Our core product offering helps automate lending operations for financial services firms across the lending value chain. The Prodigal team has deep technical talent today and we believe there is an opportunity to build an iconic vertical software business that will fundamentally impact how the multi-trillion-dollar debt industry is managed. Debt has such a massive impact on consumers and prior to Prodigal, the industry was saddled with painful, low-value manual workflows, and poor customer experience- our mission is to humanize the debt repayment process through automation and data.
As a Vertical SaaS company leveraging cutting-edge AI, we end up taking challenging problems on all-fronts:from pushing the barriers of technology to solve industry-specific challenge to innovating GTM motions for new-category software. As a chief of staff - you will have the opportunity empower the CEO of the company make the best decisions. With this job, you get the opportunity to have a high-level view of the entire organization and at the same time dive deep into the most critical problems.
🔎 What you will be doing
- Partnering with Leadership: You will help coordinate the leadership and help the CEO create white-space on calendar to make effective decisions.
- Driving Focus and Prioritization: you will have to very quickly pick up what are the most important and/or urgent priorities and clinically drive focus in the team, and especially in the leadership
- Investor relations: As a critical part of your job, you will be managing the board meetings by preparing and delivering the presentations. In the future, you will also work with the CEO help in fundraising events.
- Strategic and Mission-Critical Problems: You will get to lead and contribute to some of the most mission-critical projects that would involve first-principles thinking and innovative solutions using data as the source of truth.
💪 What you need to bring in
- Previous experience working at a high-growth environment (startups, consulting, investment banking, private equity, etc.)
- Have been in multiple different roles and have seen success in different. positions (around 10 years of work exp.)
- Self-motivated to drive initiatives and stay organized
- Have a strong analytical bend with the knack of leading data-driven decisions
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple tasks and manage the fragmentation that comes with them
💼 What you will love here, apart from the obvious
- An opportunity to work with a high-performance team spanning with some of the best talents in the United States and India
- Our office at the heart of Mountain View - work directly with the CEO and interact with some of the best ML engineers and Product Managers
- Our job benefits with attractive 401k plans (traditional and Roth) and all-encompassing health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
From day 1, Prodigal has been defined by talented, humble, and hungry leaders and we want this mindset and culture to continue to blossom from top to bottom in the company. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work in a fast-paced, intellectually-stimulating environment where you will be pushed to grow, then please reach out because we are looking to build a transformational company that reinvents one of the biggest industries in the US.