Senior Software Engineer (BE)
Los Angeles, California /
Remote, Full Time
We are building a fintech lending marketplace that gives equity earning employees liquidity and provides investors a lucrative way to invest in pre-IPO equity. While the potential financial reward is immense, the benefit to start-up employees may be even greater.
How We Work
We currently have startup partners with an aggregate valuation over $40B ready to use our platform. In addition to solidifying our product market fit, our leadership team has a proven track record of success and our co-founder is the executive chairman of an $11B+ fintech company. By joining us, you will be given an above market salary with meaningful equity, and a benefits package that includes 100% employer covered health, dental and vision insurance. We have taken the conscious culture pledge to ensure we hold a high cultural bar as we scale. Read more on conscious culture here: https://conscious.org/pledge/
- Join as an early member of our core backend engineering team and have a hand in influencing all engineering philosophies, culture and workflows around creating a secure, scalable, performance driven platform.
- Collaborate directly with product, design, and operations to scope products and features to build a world class pre-ipo stock lending experience.
- Translate user requirements and designs into working system, by both designing and implementing the code base.
- True full lifecycle ownership of new products and features
- Attract, hire and mentor new engineers as they join the team.
- Push the status quo that exists today by suggesting and implementing new and innovative ideas
- Ensure that our users have an excellent experience while lending or borrowing pre-IPO equity through Prysm
- 5+ years of experience working as a software engineer.
- Experience building scalable, consumer-grade APIs. Preferably with GraphQL.
- Preferred experience with our tech stack: Node.js, Typescript and GraphQL, but expertise in any backend languages or technologies are acceptable.
- Experience working with Distributed Systems and Microservices in the cloud (AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes preferred
- Experience working in test driven development environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Collaborative with focus on iterative approach to problem solving
- Bias towards action and desire to work in a fast-paced environment