Permanent Contract /
We are Qover, a leading insurtech scale-up that has raised $70 million.
With an international team of 100+ colleagues based in Brussels, we help companies orchestrate digital embedded insurance experiences – driving opportunities for growth and revenue.
Since Qover was founded in 2016, our co-founders had a clear vision of the future of insurance: it must be simple, transparent and accessible across borders – a global safety net.
To that end, our platform covers 3 million users across 32 European countries and works with longstanding partners like Revolut, Deliveroo, NIO, Canyon, Monzo, Cowboy, and many others.
Visit our website for more about what we do!
We are looking for a Claims Officer who is willing to be part of an ambitious entrepreneurial journey aiming at disrupting the European insurance market. Someone with a "can-do attitude", passionate about resolving claims and customers' problems and that is looking to have fun.
By joining our team, you will:
● Manage and process claims from A to Z
● Handle First Notification of Loss and partner validation processes
● Investigate claims to determine their validity
● Assess the coverage of the claim as per the policy conditions
● Handle written and phone correspondence
● Calculate settlements and proceed to payments
● Maintain accurate records of all claims and their outcomes
● Continuously improve the claims process by identifying areas for improvement and implementing new processes and technologies.
● You have 2+ years of experience working in an insurance company, MGA, broker or third party administrator
● You have 2+ years of experience claims handling
● You speak fluent English, any other European Language is a plus
● You have a sound working knowledge of Google applications i.e. Gmail, googledoc, googlesheet, slack, etc and ability to grasp new systems quickly
● You can effectively multitask and prioritise a varied workload
● Tech affinity is a plus
● You can work under pressure and you are able to prioritise your tasks
● You are able to work in fast paced environment with conflicting priorities
● You take initiatives
● You have strong stakeholder management skills
● You have good written and verbal communication skills
● You are self-motivated, open-minded, curious and flexible, with a "can do" mentality
By joining our dynamic and ambitious team, we offer:
· A flexible work environment: up to three days remote per week and the ability to work from anywhere one month per year
· 28 vacation days (8 extra days on top of the 20 legal days)
· A nice working space in a great location in Brussels: Qover-dedicated space at WeWork (Rue du Commerce 31) with a large terrace to enjoy team events
· A positive company culture that values teamwork and taking initiative but also having fun, with regular social events
· A collaborative and communal environment where everyone is welcomed, valued, and accepted regardless of their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, philosophical or political views, etc.
· The chance to work among entrepreneurial people, giving you the opportunity to learn and have a real impact at one of Europe’s fastest-growing insurtechs.