This role is a critical part of the central Sales Ops team. In this capacity, the data analyst will be responsible for managing, analyzing, compiling and presenting sales and operational metrics. The Sales Ops team is the driving force behind the company’s shift to be more data-driven in how we plan and operate. This role will be critical in helping to identify trends and opportunities for action across our Sales and Operations teams with a focus on supporting transformational system migration projects. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong desire to use data to build a narrative and is adept in identifying creative solutions for solving business problems.
This position will report to the Director of Salesforce Platform and Operations.
Enhance our data, reporting, and analytic capabilities
- Generate project-based and ad hoc reporting for key business initiatives
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques to provide actionable insight into sales and management
- Upload/clean data for key business systems as needed
Upgrade and continuously improve our business process
- Work with management to prioritize business/information needs and turn requests into well-run projects
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
Help modernize and optimize our core systems
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain Salesforce Database
- Learn/enhance Salesforce Admin configuration skills to optimize our CRM usage/adoption
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Background with using Salesforce a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Casual dress code
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Holidays that include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and more!
RBmedia is a global leader in spoken audio content and digital media distribution technology that reaches millions of consumers — at home, in the car, and wherever their mobile devices take them. We produce exclusive titles and deliver the finest digital content and information—including audiobooks, educational courses, entertainment titles, and much more. We're the largest audiobook producer in the world and in 38 countries worldwide. The explosive growth of audiobooks supports our ongoing growth goals not only as a publisher, but also as a digital content provider. We're an innovator in the industry and at the intersection of all the hottest trends and markets—including mobile, digital content, digital audio, and smart speakers.
RBmedia is an equal opportunity employer.