Senior .NET Web Developer
Prince Frederick, MD
Product and Technology
We are looking for a Web Developer to join us in building and maintaining our in-house built Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Genesis. You will create applications from scratch using languages and technologies of the .NET framework, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Design and develop web applications in a team of core people
- Create/Modify tables, stored procedures and triggers in T-SQL based on the ER diagrams and business requirements
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Build Financial Modeling applications within Genesis
- Extensive knowledge in design and development of rich and user-friendly interfaces using HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX and third party user controls
- Expert in Developing services with Web API in C#
- Strong database development with SQL Server in creating database objects like Stored Procedures / Views/ Queries/ Triggers
- Familiar with Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, V Model, and agile methodologies
- Experience with Source controls like GitHub
- Experience with configuration and setup of IIS. Experience in design, development and deployment of End-to-end large-scale internet or intranet web applications.
- 8 – 10 years in developing web applications/ IT Experience
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Casual dress code
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Holidays that include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and more!
RBmedia is a global leader in spoken audio content and digital media distribution technology that reaches millions of consumers — at home, in the car, and wherever their mobile devices take them. We produce exclusive titles and deliver the finest digital content and information—including audiobooks, educational courses, entertainment titles, and much more. We're the largest audiobook producer in the world and in 38 countries worldwide. The explosive growth of audiobooks supports our ongoing growth goals not only as a publisher, but also as a digital content provider. We're an innovator in the industry and at the intersection of all the hottest trends and markets—including mobile, digital content, digital audio, and smart speakers.
RBmedia is an equal opportunity employer.