IT Systems Analyst/ Project Coordinator
Old Saybrook, CT
Product and Technology
Tantor Media continues to grow and has an immediate opening for an IT Systems Analyst/Project Coordinator. Your primary focus would be to advance projects that analyze systems and workflows, increase business efficiencies, and improve data quality. You will leverage technology and integrated systems to increase scalability as our title production grows. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the IT Manager.
You will collaborate with people from across the organization - a positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Analyze business processes, workflows and how they interact with company systems
- Manage and coordinate projects involving company data and systems
- Coordinate with internal teams and departments, as well as our parent company and partners, to establish new systems and workflows and improve existing ones
- Work with IT team members to complete data work required for projects and to support end-users (systems configuration, imports, reports, etc.)
- Create scope documents in collaboration with department managers, end-users and IT
- Organize and track project tasks, milestones, and timelines
- Produce process documentation with managers, end-users and IT
- Cross-train with IT team members to support and assist with administering critical data systems
- Develop a detailed understanding of business functions, processes and their integration with our IT systems
- Coordinate and take part in the integration of our systems with our parent company as well as the inclusion of future acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Systems analyst experience
- Experience with ERP systems and business processes (4+ years)
- Experience with systems integration projects (2+ years)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (i.e., Production, Accounting, IT, etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge of SQL and relational databases, database concepts, administration
- Strong working knowledge of data integration planning, import, data quality, analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Working knowledge of Netsuite (2+ years) preferred
- Publishing experience a plus
About Tantor Media
Tantor Media, a division of RBmedia, is one of the fastest-growing audiobook publishers globally. Located in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, Tantor Media has over 15 years of experience in the audio market publishing over 300 exclusive titles per month.
“Tantor” is Tarzan’s elephant friend in Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs, the first audiobook Tantor published. “Tantor” was chosen to represent the company because elephants never forget and we like to think of our titles as unforgettable. And just as those big ears make Tantor an excellent listener, the Tantor Media goal is to listen to – and respond to – our customer’s wants and needs.