Head of Marketing
Repeat is the easiest way to reorder stuff online. We work with some of the coolest CPG brands out there, including Hydrant, Mid Day Squares and Youth to the People. Together, we’re helping them solve one of their biggest problems: Retention.
While brands continue to invest in offering subscriptions, most consumers today don’t want to subscribe to their everyday goods, like toothpaste, toilet paper and tic tacs (those orange ones, though). That leaves about 90% of customers looking for a better way to buy again.
That’s where we come in.
CPG brands use Repeat to give consumers faster reordering experiences and just-in-time notifications—so they never run out and repeat purchase rates keep climbing.
Some cool facts about Repeat’s impact on reordering:
- When customers use Repeat carts, they often head to checkout in less than 15 seconds.
- When brands use Repeat carts in their email replenishment flows, they increase conversion rates from those flows by 57%.
- We’ve grown the total sales dollars generated by Repeat more than 300% in the last year.
And now? We’ve raised our Series A, so it’s time to step on the gas.
We need you—our Head of Marketing—to help us do that.
About The Role
Reporting to our VP of Growth and working closely with our CEO, you’ll build a Marketing team that focuses relentlessly on our customers, understands why they’re successful, and translates that understanding to efficient new customer acquisition.
What’s that look like in practice? In part, it’s up to you.
But here’s what we have started:
- Customer marketing campaigns that support our Customer Success Team’s goals around product adoption and retention
- Content efforts that help brands question everyday advice and show opportunities that lie outside of “best practices” and “follower-the-leader” adoption cycles
- Collaborative marketing efforts with other DTC software companies—like Klaviyo, PostScript, Malomo, Wonderment—to build brand awareness
We have much more we want to do, including:
- Connecting Repeat customers and prospects so they can expand their personal networks and solve their repeat/retention problems together.
- Scaling our social presence from reactive, opportunistic efforts to proactive, brand-building campaigns
- Creating opportunities for prospects to experience Repeat as consumers
- Building world-class ad campaigns that not only generate revenue, but also increase word-of-mouth and establish us as the resource for improving reordering experiences
To accomplish these things, you’ll have a Community Manager on your team, as well as two contractors to support content efforts. We’ll lean on you to tell us what else you need to accelerate those efforts and improve them.
What You’ll Learn
We’re early in our journey to become CPG’s “Buy Again” button, but we’re fully aligned from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success—something that’s rare in SaaS. And if you haven’t experienced it before, you’ll learn a lot about how organizing a go-to-market organization around net-dollar retention is an unfair growth advantage.
Who We’re Looking For
An ideal candidate is someone who has run Marketing for a SaaS company in the DTC space and can explain in detail how their efforts contributed to the business hitting its growth goals.
You likely have:
- 5-7 years experience in B2B SaaS, preferably with deep expertise in content/community/brand
- Experience marketing to DTC brands
- A passion for ecommerce and retention
If you’re missing some of the above, all good. Don’t let it stop you from applying. Just tell us what you’re excited and how the experience you do have translates well to what we’re looking to achieve.