Senior Frontend Engineer
RabbitHole is guiding the next wave of people through web3 while helping crypto projects find & reward their most engaged users.
Through their on-chain actions, users can earn tokens (via Quests) and credentials (via Skills), setting the foundation for verifiable participation + contribution as the future of work.
In the future, RabbitHole will be the best place to find talent & discover work in web3. And to achieve this mission, we’re looking for an absolute rockstar in React to shape the future of RabbitHole’s product strategy and execution.
As crypto continues to shape how we interact with the world, we want our users to feel empowered to explore different protocols through RabbitHole. To make the world of crypto less nebulous and easier for beginners to understand, you should be obsessed with creating a pixel perfect design and making sure that this translates on the frontend.
As an early member on our team, you’ll have a large say over our existing suite of products, and be able to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You should have a relentlessly high-quality bar for your own code, as well as the code of your team members. Critical to this role will be your ability to develop your peers and incorporate best practices.
As a fast-growing startup existing in a 24/7 industry, we rely on our team members to take initiative. We are looking for someone who is an independent but collaborative worker that can adapt quickly to changing priorities, wear multiple hats, and proactively assist with solutions. You should also be open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in true crypto spirit, we also enjoy to vibe together.
- Build out frontend application(s) using React, interacting with RabbitHole’s backend and smart contracts
- Implement reusable components, hooks, and unit tests
- Spend time with RabbitHole’s product designers in Figma to help architect and design exceptional components for the frontend application
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations, UI/UX testing, and processes
- Leverage RabbitHole’s existing codebases and components to avoid duplication of work
- Knowledge of Ethereum and web3 development frameworks like Web3.js or Ethers.js
- Familiarity with modern software architecture techniques for building modular and testable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication (design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews, post-mortems)
- Bonus: Knowledge of ChakraUI preferred
Benefits & impact:
- Help create a new type of digital ownership: At RabbitHole, we want participation, not speculation. We’re not here to watch numbers go up, but to actually foster a new type of digital ownership that hasn’t existed before: provable on-chain transactions
- Build a DAO from the ground up: We will be the first company to successfully build a DAO from a product. If you want to join this movement towards a more meritocratic and self-sovereign future, welcome
- Best place to learn crypto: We touch all layers of the web3 world and work with a wide variety of projects: DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Layer1s, etc. You’ll learn it all and be on the edge of what’s new in the space
- Work with the best: You will work intimately with our squad of crypto-natives who have experience at some of the leading projects in the space like Dapper Labs, MakerDAO, and MetaCartel
- Compensation: $150K-175K