RabbitHole is paving the way for web3 users to become web3 contributors.
In a space of immense speculation and infinite noise, RabbitHole guides users through web3, equipping them with on-chain credentials that prove the knowledge they’ve gained. RabbitHole uses these credentials to help top crypto projects find the best participants for their protocol.
As users build their on-chain credentials, RabbitHole will become the best place to find contributors and discover work in web3.
RabbitHole is backed by top crypto investors and traditional investors alike, including Electric Capital, Greylock, TCG, Chapter One, and more.
As crypto continues to shape how we interact with the world, we want our users to feel empowered to explore different protocols through RabbitHole. To make the world of crypto less nebulous and easier to navigate, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who is passionate about translating designs into an enjoyable user experience.
As an early member on our team, you’ll have a large say over our existing suite of products, and be able to influence the creation, design, and execution of future products. You should have a relentlessly high-quality bar for your own code, as well as the code of your team members.
We are a remote-first company, so we’re looking for an independent, but collaborative, worker who is open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in true crypto spirit, we enjoy vibing together.
- Build out frontend application(s) using React, interacting with RabbitHole’s backend and smart contracts
- Implement reusable components, hooks, and unit tests
- Collaborate with PMs, designers, and other engineers throughout the software development life cycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support)
- Improve the performance of RabbitHole’s existing user experience by improving load times, leveraging server-side rendering, and implementing smart caching solutions
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations, UI/UX testing, and processes
- Leverage RabbitHole’s existing codebases and components to avoid duplication of work
- Identify areas of improvement and drive best web practices that make the team better
- 1+ years of experience in implementing and maintaining front-end projects (React, Vue, Next.js, ..) ideally in TypeScript
- Familiarity with NextJS framework as well as React, GraphQL, and TypeScript
- Ability to take ownership over individual frontend problems to deliver results aligned with team objectives and strategic priorities
- Strong communication skills, enabling you to work on cross-functional teams
- Experienced working for a blockchain based project or demonstrated knowledge of web3 products, dev tools, and infrastructure
If you’re excited to help us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet all the requirements in this posting. We’re not looking for people that simply check boxes. We're most excited about people that are passionate about our mission, values, and drive to create a more meritocratic future.