California and Colorado /
Customer Success /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, we are growing our Transaction Coordination team. We are seeking a highly motivated Transaction Coordinator to support a roster of agents associated with our brokerage, Radius Agent Realty.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage pending real estate transactions from contract to closing'
- Collect, organize and document transaction data as per local requirements
- Coordinate with escrow and other related parties to ensure a timely transaction process
- Keep everyone informed of transaction status by updating checklists, distributing executed closing statements and effectively communicating with compliance team
- Provide weekly updates to leadership and suggest improvements to processes and procedures
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years experience as a Transaction Coordinator
- Must be familiar with Real Estate contracts, disclosure and compliance in Colorado, bonus points for familiarity in both Colorado and California markets
- Must be knowledgeable on Skyslope
- Can easily manage approx. 45 pending transactions per month + listings
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral are an absolute must.
- Positive mindset and adaptable, open to learning new processes
- Comfortable with both receiving and providing feedback
- Real Estate license preferred, but not required
- Rapid growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401KFlexible PTO policy