Account Executive, Radius Agent Realty
Central and Southern California /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California, we are looking to add a dynamic and highly motivated Account Executive to lead our brokerage recruiting efforts in the Central & Southern California regions (San Luis Obispo to San Diego).
As the Account Executive, you will play a key role in driving Real Estate Agents and Team Leaders to join Radius Agent Realty. This position will engage with real estate professionals to demonstrate why their business, and their clients, will benefit by moving to RAR. Qualified candidates will be energetic, friendly, and will have prior experience with selling to real estate agents and team leaders.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact potential real estate agents and team leaders to communicate the benefits of joining Radius Agent Realty via warm and cold calls, emails, and texts.
- Articulate company value proposition in virtual presentations and in person meetings as needed.
- Manage candidate pipeline in company CRM - Hubspot.
- Collaborate with company founders and existing agents to close deals with new leads
- Work in conjunction with marketing and design to create recruitment initiatives
- Represent the company in an energetic, polished, and helpful manner.
- Meet predefined activity and sales targets.
You should apply if you have
- 3+ years of Sales and/ or Recruiting experience in Real Estate in the Central Valley or Southern California
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solid organizational, detail orientation, and problem solving skills.
- Discipline and focus in executing high volume activity in a fast-paced sales team environment.
- High energy and a friendly, professional attitude.
- Bonus: Hubspot proficiency.
- Competitive compensation - base salary + Uncapped commission structure.
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.
- Generous PTO allowance.