Transaction Coordination /
Radius Agent is looking for a Transaction Coordinator with experience in California.
Radius Agent was founded in 2015 with the goal of establishing a social platform where real estate agents can build a community and propel their careers. 6 years in, Radius now has a social platform with 71,000+ real estate agents, a thriving ISA program and lead marketplace, and a brokerage with over 75 agents.
At Radius Agent, we’ve redefined the business model of real estate. We want agents to keep 100% of their hard-earned commissions while offering the services of a traditional brokerage—and more. We’ve gotten a lot of investors excited: we’ve raised capital from Sierra Ventures, NFX, Crosscut, Cota Capital, and 75 & Sunny.
At Radius we put our agent’s success first: we believe in promoting their name and brand because at the end of the day customers choose an agent based on their name and reputation—not the brokerage’s. In line with this model, at Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth. You’ll have the ability to make an impact in the organization from the ground up as well as help real estate agents thrive.
Responsibilities and Duties
In-house Transaction Coordinator for start-up online brokerage with rapid growth. TC will be responsible for creating and maintaining file in SkySlope, transaction timelines documentation prep and signatures, order sign post installation and removal for listings, review all documents for completion and accuracy, and work closely with the Compliance Manager/Auditor who is also the Transaction Coordination Manager. Work within brokerage and state compliance regulations to ensure a complete file within appropriate timeframes. Will also work closely with other in-house Transaction Coordinator(s) to help each other out when able. This role will be suited to someone who enjoys working as a team but can also work independently as well. Each TC on the team will assist each other with vacation and time off coverage.
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years experience as a Transaction Coordinator
- Experience with SkySlope
- Can easily manage approx. 45 pending transactions per month
- Team player willing to accept and provide feedback
- Experience working remotely
- Able to manage their time well, is organized, and is available M-F 8am-5pm PST
- Has a positive attitude
- Can manage stress effectively
Qualifications and Skills
- Disclosures IO
- Experience with residential required, leases and commercial a plus
- Process Street not required but a plus
- Remote TC experience
- Salaried, monthly bonus based on managed files
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Frequent team outings
- Casual workplace environment
- Generous PTO, medical insurance and 401k match