Lead Frontend Engineer
Engineering and Product /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California.
We are looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer ( Preferably React Js) who will be architecting and developing cutting-edge features for Radiusagent web application . An ideal candidate will have prior experience in eCommerce Products and worked closely with Product, Design, and other cross-functional partners.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI- Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs.
- You will continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful experience.
- You will be working closely with Product manager and back-end engineers to implement front-end solutions.
- You will be endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating, and making a difference.
- You will have to be extremely detail-oriented to strive for pixel-perfect implementation in all browsers.
- You should have the ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
- You should have the passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
You should apply if you have
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable commercial web applications.
- A passion to provide a good user experience
- If you are passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Ability to work autonomously and to be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in-depth experience in developing web-based applications.
Education or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Generous compensation
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.