Lead Nurture & Engagement Manager Remote
California and Colorado /
Customer Success /
Radius Agent was founded in 2015 with the goal of establishing a social platform where real estate agents can build a community and propel their careers. 6 years in, Radius now has a social platform with 71,000+ real estate agents, a thriving ISA program and lead marketplace, and a brokerage with over 75 agents.
At Radius Agent, we’ve redefined the business model of real estate. We want agents to keep 100% of their hard-earned commissions while offering the services of a traditional brokerage—and more. We’ve gotten a lot of investors excited: we’ve raised capital from Sierra Ventures, NFX, Crosscut, Cota Capital, and 75 & Sunny.
At Radius we put our agent’s success first: we believe in promoting their name and brand because at the end of the day customers choose an agent based on their name and reputation—not the brokerage’s. In line with this model, at Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth. You’ll have the ability to make an impact in the organization from the ground up as well as help real estate agents thrive.
Do you skate on the thin ice between sales, marketing and technology? Radius Agent is looking for a Lead Nurture & Engagement Manager to foster and support our leads through the purchase process. You will be responsible for the strategy and tactical implementation of programs to guide interested leads through the sales cycle.
You will leverage your team building and coaching skills, your project management chops, your understanding of technology solutions, as well as your deep empathy for the lead’s journey and needs to drive conversion, adoption and engagement.
You will design, build, test and maintain nurture programs that help move leads down the funnel and re-engage stagnant leads, accounts and opportunities with the ultimate goal of driving revenue for the business. As much as possible you will look to operationalize and streamline these nurture and engagement programs at scale through our technology stack while also actively monitoring reporting to our agents to any opportunities for follow up.
- Design, execute, and monitor nurture campaigns tied to different stages of the funnel to facilitate engagement and qualification of leads.
- Drive alignment on ideal Marketing & Sales funnel to effectively map ideal lead acceleration and engagement programs from stage to stage (lead to MQL, MQL to pipeline, pipeline stagnation, closed lost re-engagement, etc)
- Leverage personalization and dynamic content in nurture programs to customize by disqualification reason, account segment, industry, and geography.
- Track, analyze, test, optimize, and report on nurture efforts including lead to MQL and MQL to pipeline conversion metrics impacted by nurture efforts across regions.
- Develop weekly reports for managers and leadership highlighting areas of opportunity for further direct follow up missed by marketing programs including new leads + MQLs or SQLs out of SLA or a previously lost account re-engaging with Marketing.
- Analyze closed won/lost data to understand loss reasons and develop subsequent plans to re-engage those contacts and accounts.
- Partner with Regional teams to understand upcoming campaigns and themes to ensure appropriate follow up is in place by both Marketing & Sales including creating emails, templates, and programs within Marketo for use by the Regional teams.
- Partner closely with the sales organization, especially agents, to further accelerate marketing engaged leads.
- Develop sequences for recruiters and agents to leverage around content and product launches. Partner with marketing and product to improve the lead experience and drive conversion.
- Naturally curious and inquisitive with a background in campaign experimentation and a test and learn approach.
- In-depth understanding of the sales and marketing funnel, lead generation, and lead nurturing.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Works with a strong sense of urgency: understands the value of leads and is pained by missed opportunities.
- Communication and partnership skills: develops effective working relationships with the recruiting, marketing, operations and product teams.
- Proficiency in Hubspot a plusExperience with email marketing best practices
- 3-7 years of experience
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Frequent team outings
- Casual workplace environment
- Generous PTO, medical insurance and 401k match