Event Marketing Lead
United States /
Radius Agent is a fast growing real estate technology firm backed by top leaders in the Real Estate and Technology industries. What started as a “LinkedIn” for real estate agents has grown beyond simple networking and into a one-stop-shop for agents looking to grow their sales and business. They are now able to utilize our concierge services with Radius Assist, and also join our brokerage, Radius Agent Realty, to power their personal brands.
We’re looking for just the right person who is passionate about growing a community and who can scale the number of events that we like to host. So far we offer bi-weekly webinars and also virtual conferences that have hundreds of attendees. We’d like to increase the number of offerings, and also find more opportunities to grow and support those in our industry.
Some of what you’ll do:
- Manage planning and production of virtual events, Clubhouse events, community events
- Create new community-building opportunities such as networking events for Radius Agent Realty agents
- Source and work with local influencers to increase our reach
- Work collaboratively with the team on event execution and leadership presence at events
- Implement pre-event promotion schedule timeline as well as post event follow up
- Oversee and produce all event communications, work with content & design on development of all necessary marketing assets
- Build positive relationships throughout the Radius Agent network to inspire event participation and increase communication for member community
- Keep management and other stakeholders informed as to upcoming events, communicate updates, etc.
- 5 + years of events, community manager experience
- Demonstrated analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven success collaborating cross-functionally with various stakeholders
- Ability to build authentic relationships
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Positive and fun work culture
- Generous PTO