Chief Revenue Officer
United States /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, we have reached an inflection point in growth and are looking to add a dynamic and hands-on Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to the leadership team.
In this newly created position, the CRO will be accountable for the performance, strategy, and alignment of the revenue-generating functions within the organization, including sales and marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own and drive brand and marketing strategies that build brand awareness, perceived brand quality, and distinguish Radius from its competitors.
- Scale sales organization and processes to achieve business targets.
- Create accountability amongst sales and marketing teams by developing appropriate metrics, goals, and performance expectations for the team.
- Create a consistent sales message that demonstrates an understanding of real estate agents’ business goals and potential market objections.
- Play a key role in the recruitment of team leaders and independent brokerages.
- Implement processes and analytical tools that ensure an accurate view of the sales funnel and goal progression at all times.
- Monitor day-to-day sales operations and leads pipeline.
- Develop long-term strategy, budgets, compensation, and incentive programs.
You should apply if you have
- 10+ years experience in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS, recruiting and/or real estate organization.
- Experience in recruiting, training, and motivating top-tier sales talent.
- A history of decision-making driven by business metrics.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
Education or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or equivalent is preferred.
- Generous compensation - base salary + bonus.
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.
- Generous PTO allowance.