Engineering and Product /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California.
As a QA Engineer for all applications at Radiusagent (both web and mobile), you will conduct comprehensive black box QA testing. You will help engineers and customer service representatives triage difficult bugs, build reproducible test cases and investigate complex issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Independently utilize innovative test methodologies to develop test plans and test strategies.
- You will help design, develop and execute automation scripts. (Appium/Selenium) and extend automation library and framework.
- You will be working on Selenium/Appium.
- You will be involved in DB testing ( SQL)
- You will work efficiently in a multi-project agile environment
- You will be working on performance, security and scalability testing
- You will be working on troubleshooting apps using analytics data, crash reports, and user error reports.
You should apply if you have
- 2+ years of relevant experience in testing ( Manual/Automation )
- You should have Excellent debugging skills, measures (Crash metrics) and code analyzing skills for quality.
- You should have a good understanding of mobile applications, memory management, and background services.
- You should have a good understanding of API’s and have done API automation.
- Prior experience with performance testing (must) and security (preferable)
Education or certifications:
- BE/ B-Tech Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution
- Generous compensation
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.