Marketing Operations Manager
United States /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, we have reached an inflection point in growth and are looking to add a dynamic Marketing Operations Manager to our team.
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will work with a high-performing marketing team to create scalable business and system processes that ensure best practices in lead conversion, database management, and campaign building. You will be managing multiple projects at once in an exciting and fast-paced environment, and will play an integral part of a close-knit team responsible for successfully growing Radius’ business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and manage a robust operating infrastructure for optimizing lead scoring and conversion, data tracking, email campaigns, workflows, attribution, and analytics using Hubspot, Heap, and other SaaS tools.
- Build comprehensive dashboards, analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and provide actionable recommendations on how to optimize marketing programs.
- Lead the strategy and creation of the overall Marketing Operations roadmap to reduce inefficiencies and enable marketers to be more effective in their day-to-day work.
- Keep abreast of marketing ops trends. Evaluate new and existing technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Manage the design and implementation for existing and new platforms/solutions that will support the marketing team.
- Actively contribute to Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations.
- Monitor and continually improve data quality within the marketing database.
You should apply if you have
- 2+ years experience in marketing operations, sales operations, or analytics.
- Experience using a CRM and marketing automation tools. Hubspot is preferred.
- Strong operational and data analytical skills with an understanding of measuring ROI and funnel management.
- A proven track record of delivering results autonomously and cross-functionally.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill information into meaningful insights.
- Strong organizational, detail orientation, and problem-solving skills.
- A friendly, professional, and high-energy attitude.
- Real Estate experience is a bonus.
Education or certifications
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development and mentorship from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.
- Generous PTO allowance.