Agent Community Manager Remote
California and Colorado /
Customer Success /
Radius Agent was founded in 2015 with the goal of establishing a social platform where real estate agents can build a community and propel their careers. 6 years in, Radius now has a social platform with 71,000+ real estate agents, a thriving ISA program and lead marketplace, and a brokerage with over 75 agents.
At Radius Agent, we’ve redefined the business model of real estate. We want agents to keep 100% of their hard-earned commissions while offering the services of a traditional brokerage—and more. We’ve gotten a lot of investors excited: we’ve raised capital from Sierra Ventures, NFX, Crosscut, Cota Capital, and 75 & Sunny.
At Radius we put our agent’s success first: we believe in promoting their name and brand because at the end of the day customers choose an agent based on their name and reputation—not the brokerage’s. In line with this model, at Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth. You’ll have the ability to make an impact in the organization from the ground up as well as help real estate agents thrive.
Evaluate all current agent touch points and develop a program for best-in class community for our real estate agents. Be the ambassador for our agent culture, both internally and externally. The Community Ambassador has a passion for building and growing relationships, and helping others feel part of our community/family.
- Works closely with the client success teams to plan, implement, and connect agents to make them feel part of the Radius community/family.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates all current and new agent events.
- Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen agent relationships and upsell additional products.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual retention goals and growth targets, as established by management.
- Schedules, coordinates & participates in all agent events including (but not limited to) training sessions, community events and agent huddles.
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to agents to help them learn and grow.
- Helps agents navigate the Radius community (who is on for what) when they need assistance, support or guidance.
- Ensures we have the proper feedback channels for agents; work with internal teams to develop and fine tune current feedback loops and develop best practices for tracking and reporting on agent feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High energy, friendly, helpful personality
- Empathetic, careful listener who can intuit customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a positive, flexible attitude
- Competitive, confident, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Real estate experience a plus
- Flexible, adaptable, start up experience a plus
- Hubspot experience a plus
- Willing to travel 15-20% of the time as we grow and schedule on site events
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Frequent team outings
- Casual workplace environment
- Generous PTO, medical insurance and 401k match