Agent Success Manager, Radius Assist
Denver Metro, CO /
Customer Success /
Summary: Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the rapid scaling of our concierge offering, Radius Assist, we are growing our Agent Success Team. We are seeking a highly motivated Agent Success Manager to own the onboarding and integrations experience for a roster of agents.
Candidate Profile: Qualified candidates have experience in a customer service or success role at a SAAS company, and are passionate about interfacing with customers and solving their unique business problems. They are natural at building relationships and enjoy serving as the voice of the customer. This candidate is extremely responsive to our customers while maintaining an organized pipeline. Ideal candidates possess experience and/or interest in the Real Estate industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demo, activate, and onboard real estate agents in support of the Radius Assist platform via email outreach, chat box, webinars, and one-on-one phone conversations.
- Own the onboarding process, and create necessary training materials.
- Become a product expert and trusted advisor, addressing and solving challenging customer problems.
- Track, analyze, and optimize customer life cycle and retentionPrioritize and improve engagement across multiple channels, including phone calls, demos, emails, texts, and push notifications.
- Minimize churn by building brand trust and establishing meaningful relationshipsAdvocate for the customer by sharing feedback with appropriate stakeholders; source testimonials, reviews, and feedback Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to deliver optimal customer experience.
- Strategize and execute churn reduction, user adoption, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive network growth by representing Radius Agent in a polished, professional, and helpful manner
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years experience in a customer success, or account management position; SAAS experience strongly preferred Experience using Hubspot or comparable customer success tools
- Experience using Zapier or other tools focused on creating integrations
- Results’ focused; driven to successfully solve customer problems Helpful, patient, and friendly attitudeEntrepreneurial and flexible, can shift gears and add value in different areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Positive and fun work culture
- Generous compensation, PTO
- Medical insurance and 401k match