Radius Agent was founded in 2015 with the goal of establishing a social platform where real estate agents can build a community and propel their careers. 6 years in, Radius now has a social platform with 71,000+ real estate agents, a thriving ISA program and lead marketplace, and a brokerage with over 75 agents.
At Radius Agent, we’ve redefined the business model of real estate. We want agents to keep 100% of their hard-earned commissions while offering the services of a traditional brokerage—and more. We’ve gotten a lot of investors excited: we’ve raised capital from Sierra Ventures, NFX, Crosscut, Cota Capital, and 75 & Sunny.
At Radius we put our agent’s success first: we believe in promoting their name and brand because at the end of the day customers choose an agent based on their name and reputation—not the brokerage’s. In line with this model, at Radius you can expect to be part of a deeply passionate community that focuses on agent success and growth. You’ll have the ability to make an impact in the organization from the ground up as well as help real estate agents thrive.
The business has reached an inﬂection point in the growth and is looking to add a dynamic and hands-on Vice President of Sales to the leadership team. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Sales will join a team that values collaboration, communication, and transparency. The VP of Sales will be accountable for the performance, strategy, and alignment of the sales function. They will be responsible for converting real estate agents who are already active on the Community platform to the Brokerage. This person will amplify the best parts of the Company’s culture while also helping it evolve into a more sophisticated, organized, and scalable version of itself.
- Work with the marketing team to help drive brand and marketing strategies that build brand awareness, perceived brand quality, and distinguishes Radius from its competitors
- Scale the sales organization and processes to achieve business targets
- Motivate and create accountability amongst the sales team by developing appropriate metrics, goals, and performance expectations
- Develop a consistent sales methodology that demonstrates the Company’s expertise in understanding real estate agents’ business goals and potential objections
- Play a key role in the recruitment of Agent team leaders and independent brokerages
- Implement processes and analytical tools to ensure accurate sales projections and measure goal progression
- Develop long-term strategy, budgets, compensation, and incentive programs
- 10+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, high-growth SaaS and/or real estate technologyorganization.
- A proven track record of attracting, recruiting, managing and developing outstanding talent
- Leadership experience at a company through a signiﬁcant period of early growth, ideally from minimal revenue to $10M+ a history of decision-making driven by business metrics
- Competitive Compensation
- Rapid growth potential within the organization
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, 401K
- Flexible PTO policy