Content Marketing Lead
United States /
Radius Agent is a fast-growing real estate technology firm, backed by top leaders and investors in the real estate and technology Industries. Our mission is to empower real estate agents with the right technology and support to become successful entrepreneurs. With the launch and rapid scaling of our latest offering, Radius Agent Realty, a virtual brokerage licensed in Colorado and California, we are looking to add a dynamic and highly motivated Content Marketing Lead to develop and implement a nimble marketing strategy, centered on content.
As Content Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and creation of content responsible for demand generation and sales enablement. Qualified candidates will be creative, organized, ambitious, with strong attention to detail and will have prior experience scaling a content marketing strategy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set content strategy and develop an editorial calendar for social media, events and emails leveraging content initiatives such as case studies, testimonials, other sales enablement content.
- In-charge of content discovery via SEO, product marketing and other initiatives.
- Implement landing page conversion funnels in partnership with Marketing Operations Manager.
- Set specific goals and strategies, be nimble enough to pivot as needed to increase ROI.
- Monitor metrics and feedback to analyze performance and utilize results to drive more effective strategies.
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Partner with freelance content writers as needed on initiatives.
You should apply if you have
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing strategist, content marketing, product marketing and/or sales enablement role.
- Understanding of how best to leverage SEO/SEM and Google Analytics to drive growth.
- History of developing positioning and messaging for multiple products/services/use cases.
- Ability to work autonomously and to be able to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Strong growth potential within the organization.
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators.
- Positive and fun work culture.
- Generous PTO.