Senior GL Accountant
San Jose, CA /
Legal/Accounting – Accounting /
This position is a full time position, reporting to the Senior Accounting Manager. Candidate in this role will be responsible for the general ledger accounting functions including but not limited to preparing and posting monthly journal entries, intercompany accounts, reconciling various balance sheet accounts in accordance with GAAP and company policies. The position works closely with the Accounting team members. The ideal Candidate must have 5 to 7 years of experience in a senior GL accountant role in a multiple entity environment.
- Prepare & post monthly journal entries
- Perform account reconciliation and analysis of various GL accounts
- Review assumptions and judgments underlying significant estimates
- Review and reconcile intercompany accounts
- Reconcile cash and produce weekly cash reporting
- Support month-end, quarter-end, and year-end accounting close
- Assist in year-end audits & quarterly reviews
- Work with FP&A on accounting issues and perform analytical reviews
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal accounting control requirements
- Identify internal process improvements and opportunities for automation
- Perform other related Ad Hoc projects as required
Education, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- 5 to 7 years general ledger accounting experience within publicly traded companies is preferred
- Working knowledge with GAAP
- Experience with QAD or large ERP is preferred
- Experience with SOX is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Experience in high-tech background a plus
- Good team player
Salary Range: $125,000 - $145,000
Rani Therapeutics LLC is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Rani Therapeutics LLC is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Our organization's commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is key to making us a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results. At Rani Therapeutics, we're committed to a workplace culture where everyone feels comfortable to bring their authentic selves. We pledge to foster inclusion in our organization by promoting psychological safety, embracing differences, and being accountable for our actions. We strive to make Rani a place where each individual feels seen and empowered to reach their highest potential.
Any notes applied to candidates are subject to review for Equal Employment Opportunity hiring policies.