New York, NY /
Design – Space /
Rapt Studio is an award-winning design and strategy studio that helps leading brands navigate the complex challenges of this ever-changing world. With locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York — and with clients spanning the globe — we bring fresh thinking and a highly customized approach to each and every partnership. Our interdisciplinary teams blend architecture, interior design, graphic design, branding, and strategic thinking into holistic solutions that further our clients’ missions. Our agile approach earned us the distinction of being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies.
We’ve been remote-first since March 2020, but plan to be together for key studio and team days in our three locations in the fall of 2021.
At Rapt Studio, Designers work on multiple projects of varying types and scales from concept through construction.
Designers are the backbone of the work we do. With dedication and hard work, they have the potential to grow quickly and become a big part of our creative process and output. We’re looking for someone who’s a strong conceptual thinker, visualizer, and designer.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 0-5+ years of experience working at an architecture or design studio
- Experience working with project teams from concept design through construction
- Experience with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Eagerness to learn project management, construction administration, budget review, building codes, consultant coordination, and client relations
- Eagerness to learn about the development of construction documents for review
- Eagerness to work with furniture vendors
- Experience and interest in 3D visualization is a plus
We’re looking for:
- A collaborative individual who isn’t afraid to think outside the box
- A team player with leadership potential and a positive attitude who’s enthusiastic about tackling the unexpected and unknown
- A creative person with strong graphic, organizational, and communication skills
- A conceptual thinker who’s always seeking inspiration
- A person in active pursuit of mentorship and development, excited about what's ahead in their career
Rapt Studio offers a suite of competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
Generous options for medical, dental, vision insurance
Location flexibility and unlimited paid time off (PTO)
Tax-deferred savings through FSA, parking and transit allocations, and a 401K with employer contribution
Complimentary One Medical memberships