Los Angeles, CA /
Rapt Studio is an award-winning design and strategy studio that helps leading brands navigate the complex challenges of this ever-changing world. With locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and New York — and with clients spanning the globe — we bring fresh thinking and a highly customized approach to each and every partnership. Our interdisciplinary teams blend architecture, interior design, graphic design, branding, and strategic thinking into holistic solutions that further our clients’ missions. Our agile approach earned us the distinction of being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies.
We’ve been remote-first since March 2020, but plan to be together for key studio and team days in our three locations in the fall of 2021.
At Rapt, we believe that the most compelling experiences are grounded in truth. A company’s authentic truths lie at the intersection of the value they offer, the needs and desires of their audience, and their culture and principles.
Strategists are Rapt’s truth-seekers, helping our clients to understand and articulate what makes them meaningful to the world. They also help our own creative teams ensure that every design is grounded in purpose and story, and craft frameworks for presenting creative work effectively. Along the way, they uncover deeper challenges that deserve our attention.
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, psychology, design, or related field
- Strong writing and storytelling skills and an ability to help clients define their verbal identities
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research, using it to inform brand, service, and experience design
- An ability to see the big picture, synthesize insights, and translate them into frameworks for brand strategy and design thinking
We're looking for:
- A flexible thinker with good instincts and high empathy
- A creative, collaborative individual who’s unafraid to try new things and think outside the box
- A simplifier who sees a path forward through complicated ideas and conflicting opinions, and who can communicate this path with clarity, conviction, and purpose
- A team player with experience working interdisciplinarily and collaborating closely with design teams
- A lover of language who’s confident and articulate
- A clear communicator who has experience working directly with clients, and who can build a positive relationship while standing behind a team’s work
Rapt Studio offers a suite of competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
Generous options for medical, dental, vision insurance
Location flexibility and unlimited paid time off (PTO)
Tax-deferred savings through FSA, parking and transit allocations, and a 401K with employer contribution
Complimentary One Medical memberships