RareCyte is seeking a Director, Pathology who has an M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent but *DOES NOT* need to be Board eligible/certified. The ideal candidate will be a leader in the field of research pathology and experienced in enabling customer adoption of novel transformational technology and enjoys a challenging and dynamic work environment.
RareCyte is a life sciences company focused on the development and commercial sales of transformational platforms that include instruments, consumables, and services for multiplex tissue analysis in spatial biology and rare cell detection and characterization for liquid biopsy. Our platforms have been adopted by leading research institutions and BioPharma companies world-wide for research, translational and clinical programs.
- Analyze, interpret and draw conclusions supported by pathology data from sophisticated datasets from immunofluorescent and IHC tissue imaging
- Use image analysis and multi-dimensional computation tools for quantitative analysis of high-plex data sets
- Generate reports and presentations and communicate results to customers, senior management and industry peers at conferences, workshops and scientific meetings
- Develop study designs and workplans for strategic customer collaborations, evaluation-for-purchase programs and Biopharma program services
- Provide key feedback and recommendations for product improvements and potential new applications to RareCyte management
- Support the generation of technical marketing collateral and provide key feedback on technical marketing support materials
- MD-PhD or MD in Pathology or PhD in Experimental Pathology with substantial tissue analysis experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience integrating advanced technology into scientific applications
- Highly motivated and successful leader and team member who enjoys a challenging and dynamic work environment
- Customer-oriented mentality, with exceptional interpersonal skills with co-workers and customers
- Creative thinker, self-driven and highly organized
RareCyte strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace. To that end, being fully vaccinated is a condition of employment for all new RareCyte hires. Applicants unable to comply with this policy due to an underlying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may be eligible for an accommodation, unless such an accommodation would be unduly burdensome or present a direct threat to RareCyte’s employees or others with whom our employees engage in the course of performing their jobs. To request an accommodation, please contact RareCyte Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.