Head of Developer Relations
Rarible Multichain Protocol
The Rarible Protocol is designed as a set of building blocks which enables the creation of fully customized NFT experiences of any level and complexity.
Rarible Multichain Protocol is focused on growing the ecosystem of projects and creators in the broader Rarible Ecosystem, which includes rarible.com (NFT marketplace with $40 million trading volume in April 2021) and many other projects building on Rarible Protocol.
You can find information on the protocol at rarible.org. Our community and group of workers operate openly in our Discord server, which anyone can join.
Join our decentralized, motivated and fully remote team building the NFT ecosystem of the future.
Head of Developer Relations
This role is focused on engagement of our web3 developer target audience, as well providing all teams and builders support and guidance in any form (p2p communications, webinars, developer events, content and documentation) needed to succeed.
- Execute on his level the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on Rarible Protocol
- Work with marketing teams to develop content from blog posts, newsletters
- Manage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools
- Create inspiring product demos, tutorials, and other videos to use for events and web marketing
- Execute Rarible protocol hackathons and manage participation in third party hackathons
- Manage and grow developer communication channels such as Discord, Telegram, Discourse, Stackoverflow, etc.
- Moderate discussions on the Rarible Protocol developer forums, ensuring that topics are on point and that questions are responded to well and in a timely fashion (either personally or through the community participants)
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant developer insights with the product and engineering teams
- Work with our developer team to ensure the right use cases and examples are created for our documentation
- Collaborate with product teams to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the developer community
- Look to grow and discover new ways to better serve the Rarible protocol technical community
- Handle technical question and act as liaison with the Rarible protocol teams
- Great communication skills
- Technical writings: Protocol docs, Guides, Tutorials
- Language skills: English, Russian is an advantage
- Developers support
- Representing Rarible at community events and hackathons
- Web3 development experience is a big advantage
What Rarible Multichain Protocol offers
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global distributed network / protocol
📍 Complete immersion into Web3 and the future of work
📍 Extreme flexibility (hours, location, etc)
📍 Great compensation packages and vacation