Software Engineer: Front-End
As a front-end engineer on the engineer team, you’ll be working on our web UIs for podcasters and marketers. You’ll help podcasters analyze their audience, manage their content, splice audio files for audio insertion, explore revenue-generating deals, and more. For marketers, you’ll provide powerful tools and insights to make sure the right advertisements are matched with the right audience.
Our UI is a single-page React application, rich with data visualization, audio waveform tools, and drag and drop experiences. Most of our new code is being written using TypeScript. If you're interested in building simple-yet-powerful interfaces or in helping us to establish scalable patterns and infrastructure for our app, we'd love to chat. Our front-end team is just a few engineers, from setting up testing frameworks to the execution of pixel-perfect designs, there's lots of places to dig in.
The team is led by the company’s Head of Engineering, and you’ll collaborate with other engineers, the product managers, and designers.
A perfect candidate...
- Has at least 1 year of experience out of school / bootcamp / internships. A few is preferred.
- Is experienced with React or is ready to dive deep into it. Same with TypeScript.
- Is excited about applying web technologies to create beautiful interactive UIs.
- Works collaboratively and loves designing solutions with the team.
- Loves to learn, whether they’ve been in the industry for 1 year or 15.
- Gets jazzed about owning projects from end-to-end. We’re a small team, so you’ll be responsible for a lot!
- Has a good design sense.
- Is willing to work in a remote-first setting (though we have a presence in NYC, SF, and LA)
RedCircle is everything a podcaster needs to run their podcast as a business. With tools for analytics, growth, payments, and advertising revenue, podcast creators use RedCircle as their command center for their podcast. RedCircle also provides a first-of-its-kind podcast advertising platform, which helps brands scale ad campaigns across its thousands of podcasts in just a few clicks. As consumers, creators, and brands all flock to the podcasting medium, RedCircle is providing the picks and shovels to help all 3 groups transact.
With 10s of millions of monthly downloads, RedCircle is growing its community of podcasters and helping deliver millions in revenue for its creators. The company is growing extremely fast, is backed by some of Silicon Valley's top VCs, and is growing its product, engineering, and operations teams. If you want to help podcasters turn their art into income, this is the place for you.
RedCircle is an equal opportunity employer.