Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY /
Marketing – Operations /
Resilience is the next-generation cyber risk company that’s on a mission to help make the world cyber resilient.
Founded in 2016 by experts from across the highest tiers of the US military and intelligence communities, augmented by prominent leaders and innovators from the insurance and technology industries, the privately-held firm is rewriting the rules of how cyber risk is assessed and managed for middle to large market enterprises. Rooted in decades of experience, Resilience helps financial, risk, and information security leaders continuously improve their organizations' cyber resilience by connecting cyber insurance coverage with advanced cybersecurity visibility and a shared plan to reinforce actionable cyber hygiene.
Resilience is proud to be backed by leading technology investment firms including General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Intact Ventures, Founders Fund, CRV, and Shield Capital. With headquarters in San Francisco, Resilience’s team is globally dispersed, with offices in New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Toronto, and London. Resilience offers insurance coverage through its licensed and appointed insurance agency and security services through its expert security team.
For more information, visit us at www.cyberresilience.com
As a Product Marketing Manager at Resilience, you will be instrumental in developing strategic messaging and executing go-to-market strategies across all markets. You will play a pivotal role in shaping innovative solutions, launching them, and ensuring their success. This role requires a balance between strategic thinking and hands-on execution. You will collaborate closely with various teams, including company leadership, marketing, customer-facing, and product management.
- Be the product/solution champion and go-to expert within and outside the organization which will include: Writing and demonstrating internal and external blog/video/ demo the products or solution.
- Craft compelling narratives that communicate the value proposition of our solutions to a diverse audience.
- Be informed about the competitive landscape and create talking points and shape counter arguments to differentiate solution.
- Create stories, case studies, and use case from insights based on learning from clients success team, client & prospect interview, or sales conversation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product managers, sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Leverage data and insights for a data-driven approach in product marketing plans to engage clients and channel.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in marketing, product marketing, or account management in creative agencies.
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B marketing experience.
- Experience in working with sales teams in B2B Experience in cybersecurity, cyber risk, or financial services is strongly preferred but not mandatory.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects and delivering them on time.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to craft and narrate engaging stories.
- Data-oriented mindset, with the ability to leverage data and insights.
- Self-starter with the ability to work proactively and take ownership.
- Previous startup experience Strong collaboration skills and experience in working with cross-functional teams.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
What Resilience Offers You
-Our comprehensive package: competitive salary, stock options, bonus structure and a 401K plan.
-We understand you need time off to recharge. Our employees are given flexible PTO, that they are encouraged to use!
-Flexible work environment and a remote first work culture. Resilience also has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and Baltimore for local and traveling employees.
-Resilience offers competitive health plans for employees.
-As a quickly growing company, we are able to offer employees professional development and career growth opportunities.
-Connection: interest driven Slack channels help to keep our remote workforce connected with one another (#foodies, #pets, #fitness), as well as company off-site events.
Accommodations and Accessibility
We want to ensure you're able to perform as well as possible in your interview. As part of that, if you have any accessibility-related needs to ensure a comfortable visit, please let us know. We'll do our best to provide reasonable accommodations to suit your working style during your interview and if you join our team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.