New York, NY /
Operations – IT /
Resilience is the next-generation cyber risk company that’s on a mission to help make the world cyber resilient.
Founded in 2016 by experts from across the highest tiers of the US military and intelligence communities, augmented by prominent leaders and innovators from the insurance and technology industries, the privately-held firm is rewriting the rules of how cyber risk is assessed and managed for middle to large market enterprises. Rooted in decades of experience, Resilience helps financial, risk, and information security leaders continuously improve their organizations' cyber resilience by connecting cyber insurance coverage with advanced cybersecurity visibility and a shared plan to reinforce actionable cyber hygiene.
Resilience is proud to be backed by leading technology investment firms including General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Intact Ventures, Founders Fund, CRV, and Shield Capital. With headquarters in San Francisco, Resilience’s team is globally dispersed, with offices in New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Toronto, and London. Resilience offers insurance coverage through its licensed and appointed insurance agency and security services through its expert security team.
For more information, visit us at www.cyberresilience.com
· Manage our Cloud and Apple Mac desktop environments and inventory
· Maintain office networking, conferencing, and misc. equipment
· Troubleshoot and correct technical issues for end users, and define appropriate SLAs
· Design and implement small and medium sized IT projects and upgrades
· Manage and monitor access to our environment, onboarding and offboarding, hardware assignment and refresh
· Manage company-wide software licenses and subscriptions, and support RFP and procurement processes with vendors as needed
· Some on-site support at our New York office
· Work with compliance regulations such as NYDFS, CCPA, GDPR and assist in security and compliance audits and assessments.
· There may be occasional night or weekend work when needed to prevent or correct outages
· 5 years of IT or systems administration experience
· Scripting skills in Bash, Zsh, and Python
· Excellent communication skills
· Apple desktop support experience, including MDM and Endpoint Security
· CRM administration and/or sales operations knowledge
· Relevant IT training and/or certifications
· Relevant bachelor's degree (such as CIS, CS, IT, Engineering, Science, etc.)
· Unix / Linux experience
· Familiar with productivity suites such as Google G Suite / Workspace, Microsoft Office 365 and desktop Office
· Cloud / SaaS experience such as HubSpot and Amazon AWS
· Proficiency in Atlassian (Jira and Confluence), Github, Slack and Zoom
· Startup company and remote workforce experience
· Insurance, financial services, or cyber security aptitude or experience
What Resilience Offers You
-Our comprehensive package: competitive salary, stock options, bonus structure and a 401K plan.
-We understand you need time off to recharge. Our employees are given flexible PTO, that they are encouraged to use!
-Flexible work environment and a remote first work culture. Resilience also has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Baltimore for local and traveling employees.
-Resilience offers competitive health plans for employees.
-As a quickly growing company, we are able to offer employees professional development and career growth opportunities.
-Connection: interest driven Slack channels help to keep our remote workforce connected with one another (#foodies, #pets, #fitness), as well as company off-site events.
Accommodations and Accessibility
We want to ensure you're able to perform as well as possible in your interview. As part of that, if you have any accessibility-related needs to ensure a comfortable visit, please let us know. We'll do our best to provide reasonable accommodations to suit your working style during your interview and if you join our team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to: Natalie Venice at firstname.lastname@example.org.