Cyber Solution Sales, East Region Sales Lead
Remote Friendly /
Security – Platform Sales /
Resilience is the next-generation cyber risk company that’s on a mission to help make the world cyber resilient.
Founded in 2016 by experts from across the highest tiers of the US military and intelligence communities, augmented by prominent leaders and innovators from the insurance and technology industries, the privately-held firm is rewriting the rules of how cyber risk is assessed and managed for middle to large market enterprises. Rooted in decades of experience, Resilience helps financial, risk, and information security leaders continuously improve their organizations' cyber resilience by connecting cyber insurance coverage with advanced cybersecurity visibility and a shared plan to reinforce actionable cyber hygiene.
Resilience is proud to be backed by leading technology investment firms including General Catalyst, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Intact Ventures, Founders Fund, CRV, and Shield Capital. With headquarters in San Francisco, Resilience’s team is globally dispersed, with offices in New York, Chicago, Baltimore, Toronto, and London. Resilience offers insurance coverage through its licensed and appointed insurance agency and security services through its expert security team.
For more information, visit us at www.cyberresilience.com
Resilience is seeking an extraordinary Cyber Solutions Sales, East Region Sales Lead to build out our unique risk solutions and provide excellent service for our insureds and broker partners. Resilience is committed to helping organizations thoughtfully track, translate, and transfer their risk via our Cyber Solutions offerings. You will be responsible for leading the East region sales territory and successfully supporting our insureds holistically with our Edge and Enterprise solutions. As with all our team members, you are expected to be a leader in helping us build and execute on this vision.
- Manage the East territory Sales region focused on our cyber risk solutions, specifically our Edge and Enterprise offerings.
- Manage sales relationships with our broker partners, insureds, and internal underwriting and distribution territory managers.
- Successfully manage conversion of East sale pipeline and grow visibility within the East region to the Resilience Solution offerings.
- Build sales analysis for insight into weekly, monthly and quarterly execution and strategies.
- Required to stay knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscapes.
- 5 to 7 years proven experience in security sales or cyber insurance broking/underwriting in the middle market and
large account segment.
- High level of empathy for customer problems and aggressiveness for supporting clients needs.
- Passion for cyber risk management and a willingness to contribute to educating clients on how to mitigate their cyber risk.
- Prior experience and proven track record as a sales leader.
- Experience with channel sales programs.
What Resilience Offers You
-Our comprehensive package: competitive salary, stock options, bonus structure and a 401K plan.
-We understand you need time off to recharge. Our employees are given flexible PTO, that they are encouraged to use!
-Flexible work environment and a remote first work culture. Resilience also has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, New York and Baltimore for local and traveling employees.
-Resilience offers competitive health plans for employees.
-As a quickly growing company, we are able to offer employees professional development and career growth opportunities.
-Connection: interest driven Slack channels help to keep our remote workforce connected with one another (#foodies, #pets, #fitness), as well as company off-site events.
Accommodations and Accessibility
We want to ensure you're able to perform as well as possible in your interview. As part of that, if you have any accessibility-related needs to ensure a comfortable visit, please let us know. We'll do our best to provide reasonable accommodations to suit your working style during your interview and if you join our team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to: Natalie Venice at firstname.lastname@example.org.