Senior Software Engineer, Full stack
San Francisco, CA /
Revero is on a mission to reverse the autoimmune diseases epidemic. Revero integrates machine learning, personalized nutrition, and virtual care to address the root causes of disease. We have helped thousands of paying customers restore their health and live disease-free, and raised over $5 million from top-tier investors such as A16Z Scout and Goodwater Capital.
Revero is seeking a full-stack founding engineer (Employee #1 or #2), hungry to earn an above market (2-3x) equity stake, who can rapidly prototype a web app at a fast growing startup.
As an exceptional engineer, you have many options. You want to work here because you:
- Believe in Revero’s vision of reversing disease and revolutionizing healthcare
- Desire the impact and freedom that come with being the first or second full-time engineer, with the option of growing into a management or architect role
- Want to work with an experienced technical team who values code quality
- Want the economic upside that comes with receiving 2-3x market equity in a lucrative field
As a Full stack Software Engineer, you will build the key applications, tools, and workflows for Revero’s revolutionary value-based care offerings. While you will focus on the backend systems, you’ll also have the opportunity to influence direction across all levels of our stack as a high-growth company.
- Code and ship complex end-to-end features at a high velocity, while maintaining high quality, well-structured code
- Troubleshoot, debug, and fix issues in production and non-production environments
- DevOps: You should be comfortable with basic cloud deployments
- 4+ years of experience building production systems preferably using NodeJS or Python on the backend and/or React or React Native on the frontend
- SQL database expertise
- Highly knowledgeable and attentive to detail, carefully crafting both tests and code
- A champion for quality in code, processes, and culture with a growth mindset
- Able to work independently to self-manage priorities
Nice to Haves
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in Healthcare
- Experience with deploying ML systems in production
For this role the compensation for candidates is $160,000 with 1%-2.5% equity