Health Coach (Contract) - Remote
San Francisco, CA /
Revero is on a mission to reverse the autoimmune diseases epidemic. Revero integrates machine learning, personalized nutrition, and virtual care to address the root causes of disease. We have helped thousands of paying customers restore their health and live disease-free, and raised over $5 million from top-tier investors such as A16Z Scout and Goodwater Capital.
As a Health Coach at Revero, you’ll work directly with patients to help reverse autoimmune disease by providing safe, high quality remote care and responding to patient questions timely. Revero delivers virtual care to patients 7 days a week and are looking for candidates with flexible hours throughout the week. We're looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals who believe in Revero’s vision of reversing disease and want to help us revolutionize healthcare and improve patient’s outcomes.
- Provide remote patient care on Revero’s app, communicating via texting, phone calls, and video chats
- Provide education and coaching to assist patients in implementing an individualized nutrition and care plan with sustainable lifestyle changes
- Address patient’s progress with the Revero’s medical staff in a detailed, timely, and effective manner; communicate medication changes and other physician recommendations to patients
- Monitor and provide feedback on daily metrics including symptoms, energy, cravings, hunger, and mood
- Empathize, connect, and partner with patients to ensure personal success and sustainability
- Review and update medications, medical history, and laboratory values, as well as document patient interactions in Revero’s portal
- Four-year college degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Nursing, Social Work, Psychology, other health-related field or Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurse, Registered Exercise Physiologist or similar professional degree or certification
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High EQ and empathy with a strong desire to build relationships with patients and willingness to help others
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with unquestionable integrity
- Strong technological literacy to use various digital and virtual care platforms
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working with patients directly in the following areas: outpatient nutrition counseling, motivational interviewing, implementing various behavior change techniques, health coaching, health counseling, mental health counseling, etc
- Growth mindset with openness to learn and set aside the ego
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work independently
- Ability to commit 20-28 hours per week with flexible hours
- Bilingual (Spanish) written and verbal communication
For this role the compensation for candidates is $24/hr.