Business Analytics and Insights Manager
G&A – Finance /
Full Time /
RevolutionParts is not just a pioneering force in the automotive eCommerce realm; we're actively seeking passionate and talented individuals to join our squad of Revolutionaries (yes, that's what we call ourselves!). As leaders in providing streamlined, user-friendly solutions, we empower automotive brands to maximize online sales. Our commitment to technology, top-notch customer service, and a profound understanding of the automotive market sets us apart. If you're ready to revolutionize the eCommerce space for automotive parts and accessories, consider joining our dynamic team of Revolutionaries.
RevolutionParts is seeking a strategic Business Analytics and Insights Manager who has a deep understanding of eCommerce and the levers and best practices that drive success across various functional areas (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Product, People). Ideally, we would like someone who understands analytics across multiple functional areas in an eCommerce (traffic generation, conversions, order fulfillment) and/or B2B SaaS environment. You have the ability to leverage metrics and reporting to identify areas of strategic opportunity to meet a variety of key business goals. You have extremely polished presentation skills, with the ability to create compelling stories in decks and conversations based on data-driven insights.
If you want to do all of this while building, managing, coaching, and developing the new RP Analytics team, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze RP and its merchant eCommerce data (e.g., traffic, conversion, user behavior, merchant operations) and proactively share actionable insights to make merchants more successful and increase RP revenue by addressing analytics needs across functions (e.g., marketing analytics, site analytics, customer and transaction
- Independently undertake and/or partner with business leaders to undertake special analyses to improve business outcomes (e.g., reduce churn, increase GMV, make merchants more successful). Work across teams to understand business, problem statements, requirements and prioritize data analytics requirements
- Partner with finance and business leaders to create and manage dashboards and reports for monitoring KPIs across the business
- Develop and manage data governance framework(s) for all financial and key business output metrics, including source and output validation, definitions, methodologies & exception treatment.
- Build the Analytics team; manage and mentor analysts on business sensibilities, data visualization best practices, and technical analytical skills
- Translate business problems into data-driven analysis, insights, and recommendations to make RP merchants more successful and increase RP revenue
- Define the metrics used to measure the success of strategic initiatives and health of our business; build dashboards to track metrics over time; Support WBR, MBR, QBRs and other leadership asks related to analytics
- Ability to independently build reports/dashboards with BI / Data analytics tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Generate insightful analysis, reporting, and data visualizations to answer critical business questions, proactively identify notable trends, and communicate business performance
- Prepare clear and concise communications (e.g., documents, presentations) to present findings and recommendations to internal partners
- Partner with Engineering teams to ensure we capture the data needed to understand business performance and consult on data infrastructure strategy
- Manage stakeholder expectations with frequent communication and meeting deadlines
- Influence peers and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to business leaders
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics or a related field, including building and managing a team of analysts
- Experience in managing analytics projects, including budgeting, timeline, and resource management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate challenging analysis requests to come up with the best approach to solving a problem.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, and communicate complex data insights in a clear, understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of business operations and the ability to align analytics strategies with business objectives.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in analytics and data science.
- This is a “player-coach role,” so in addition to business context and leadership skills, must have technical skills as well, including but not limited to multidimensional data extraction and aggregation capabilities using SQL, Python, R, Excel, etc.; data management practices (e.g., cleaning, storage, governance); and data visualization techniques and tools (e.g., looker)
Nice to haves:
- Professional certifications like Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or specific tool certifications (e.g., for Tableau, AWS, Google Cloud)
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thoughts, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.