Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing – Agency /
RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
RevolutionParts is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our agency team. In this role, you'll develop, manage, and optimize eCommerce marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on digital marketing experience, in a fast-growing start-up environment, working with some of the best in the industry.
- Manage the strategy, creation, and planning of Google/Bing paid search and shopping campaigns for our auto dealership customers
- Monitor and adjust the pace of campaigns to utilize clients’ ad budgets more efficiently
- Create and interpret reports on key performance metrics for external clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide recommendations as needed to drive ROI for our customers
- Occasionally interact with auto dealership clients directly, manage customer expectations, and monitor and report on progress of clients' ongoing campaigns
- Manage multiple clients’ accounts at once
- Master level understanding of Google Ads
- 2-3 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience managing several accounts at once
- Shopping campaign experience with Google or Bing preferred
- Excellent communicator – you will be responsible for explaining complex topics in simplified terms for clients
- Strong copywriting and grammar skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A born leader who can spearhead projects
- Self-starter who is motivated and eager to take on a challenge
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products,, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.