Business Development Representative
Revenue – Business Development /
RevolutionParts is dedicated to modernizing the auto industry through our parts e-commerce platform. And we are pretty great at it too! We have enabled thousands of dealerships to sell auto parts online by transforming the way buyers and sellers connect.
And not only are we dedicated to revolutionizing the auto industry; we are also passionate about building a revolutionary team. Our Revolutionaries (as we call ourselves) are talented humans who have a shared goal of delivering an exceptional product and customer experience. Plus, we have fun while doing it!
As a Business Development Representative, you will work closely with our stakeholders to deliver sustainable performance and use practical communication skills to lead critical initiatives. In addition, you will ensure the development of new solid strategic partnerships for future business models, anchoring them and driving continuous improvement of strategic deals & processes.
The further development and optimization of the processes are your responsibility. You keep track of data analysis and improve our calculations by evaluating the digital data that forms the basis for our decisions.
Identify opportunities for improvement: As a vital member of the Business Development team, you will demonstrate a professional, respectful, inclusive, and collaborative approach within our model, help uncover sources of error and continually evolve our data-driven process.
- Manage a book of business, active pipeline, and target opportunities for success against goals & KPIs
- Support and optimize our enterprise level sales presentations decks
- Taking account of all strategic prospects, putting together a business analysis on what they do, defining our customer targets, and our roadmap
- Professional, consistent, high-level engagement with the assigned clients and new opportunities
- Creation, development, and ongoing enhancement of opportunity pipeline through research, live meetings, supporting data, and customer communications
- Project-based work on BD team operations, strategic support, and program development
- Creation of customer-facing meeting content, presentations, supporting data points, and critical information
- Driving client meetings from agenda through probing questions, qualifying needs, and presenting RP value prop
- Accessing and analyzing related data and analytics to determine opportunity areas, highlights for clients and to inform strategic decisions
- Highly comfortable delivering a compelling and proficient RP value-prop demo on-demand: platform & product/solutions, packages & offerings
- 3+ years of professional experience within business development, sales operations or a related field
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA is a plus
- Ability to evaluate customer needs set, propose solutions and program models based on delivering to business outcome, value, profitability, and alignment with strategic initiatives
- Comfortable selling SaaS/Technology solutions and discussing at least high-level technical details
- Ability to provide pipeline value modeling and forecasting, calculate and manage value and key program metrics
- Proficiency with PowerPoint of Google Slides, MS/Office, especially Excel/Gsheets
- Comfortable working with data and reporting to extract insights and inform path to success
- Comfortable engaging clients, and creating space for client to share feedback and provide insights
- Highly polished communication skills with all levels of internal/external organizations
- Salesforce or similar CRM
- Some knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Comfortable using various web conference software Basic project management understanding and capabilities
Are you not sure you meet 100% of the qualifications? You should still give it a shot! Research shows that men will apply to a job when only meeting 60% of the requirements, whereas women and members of other underrepresented groups typically only apply when they meet every single requirement. At Revolution Parts, we are Revolutionaries. We build tools, products,, and our people. We value diversity in backgrounds and thought, so take a shot and apply! Please highlight some of your accomplishments in your resume and cover letter so we can talk about how you can grow with us.
RevolutionParts is proud to provide all full-time Revolutionaries with a comprehensive employment package including competitive compensation, career development, benefits, 401K match, parental leave, and many more valuable perks. You can learn more about our core-value driven culture at our career page.
RevolutionParts is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender orientation, gender identity or expression, sexual identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, genetic information, veteran status, or disability status.